-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ireland WW - Sign Ups
Started by PippyPony
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ok. I'm assuming we will get lucky and pull in another couple players between now & when this actually starts 
Going to start drafting the intro post and then getting roles out later. If we roll with 18, wolves will just have an easier time, I suppose
CURRENT ROSTER
ᚉᚐᚈᚈᚒᚃᚃᚔᚏᚏ
1. @Dinashadow
2. @Mad Jack
3. @Lawper
4. @dolphin106258
5. @allieh8607
6. @grebes4lyfe
7. @Stagg737
8. @Animal Midwife
9. @Crayola227
10. @muttmanager
11. @Ms Procrastinator
12. @StayingPositive2017
13. @vetmedhead
14. @mypetmoose
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @Melchizedek
17. @Barkley13
18. @Doggo Labs
19. ????
20. ????
Re-tagging the masses and adding one or two, in case anyone bites.
Play?
@SummerTheLynx there is a leprechaun and some familiar mechanics...

Going to start drafting the intro post and then getting roles out later. If we roll with 18, wolves will just have an easier time, I suppose

CURRENT ROSTER
ᚉᚐᚈᚈᚒᚃᚃᚔᚏᚏ
1. @Dinashadow
2. @Mad Jack
3. @Lawper
4. @dolphin106258
5. @allieh8607
6. @grebes4lyfe
7. @Stagg737
8. @Animal Midwife
9. @Crayola227
10. @muttmanager
11. @Ms Procrastinator
12. @StayingPositive2017
13. @vetmedhead
14. @mypetmoose
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @Melchizedek
17. @Barkley13
18. @Doggo Labs
19. ????
20. ????
Re-tagging the masses and adding one or two, in case anyone bites.
Play?
Mass tag incoming!
@WildZoo @cdoconn @Skimble @LyraGardenia @LadyOtheFarm @SkiOtter @SARdoghandler @finnickthedog @Coopah @capri1722 @SportPonies @genny @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @sheltermed @ziggyandjazzy @Caiter92 @CoffeeQuestionMark @Trilt @twelvetigers @Caia @that redhead@Matthew9Thirtyfive@Karabiner13 @SnowshoeDog143 @bryndiana.jones @emlady09 @picklegurl @Miranda Senft @kcoughli @Glammyre @Gwenevre @Filly Bay @killerleaf @Doctor-S @WeimMama @johnnaboo @tartesos @Stroganoff @MixedAnimals77 @Beagle-Brigade @nyanko @raf2769 @strider144 @Bottle of Bear @hazelmoo @Frozenshades @cgr1818 @LetItSnow @DVMDream
Come play!![]()
@SummerTheLynx there is a leprechaun and some familiar mechanics...
i'm hoping i'm village. I really want to fight the powered up wolves! 😡

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wooooooooo!!!!!!
i'm hoping i'm village. I really want to fight the powered up wolves! 😡![]()
you could be an evil leprechaun!
☕i'm hoping i'm village. I really want to fight the powered up wolves! 😡![]()
*like*
Cannot. At Disney. Theme sounds like a grand time and I love Ireland so much 😍@SkiOtter @ziggyandjazzy Be the one!!!

I love your signature.Cannot. At Disney. Theme sounds like a grand time and I love Ireland so much 😍![]()
Alright I got this new awesome shamrock pupil profile pic - the game must run!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hmmm...
Hmmm...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Alright...put me in coach @PippyPony. I'm almost positive I can hit the participation minimums. Don't expect my usual activity, friends and neighbors. And there will be a lot of flying by the seat of my pants, so it should be fun 
CURRENT ROSTER
ᚉᚐᚈᚈᚒᚃᚃᚔᚏᚏ
1. @Dinashadow
2. @Mad Jack
3. @Lawper
4. @dolphin106258
5. @allieh8607
6. @grebes4lyfe
7. @Stagg737
8. @Animal Midwife
9. @Crayola227
10. @muttmanager
11. @Ms Procrastinator
12. @StayingPositive2017
13. @vetmedhead
14. @mypetmoose
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @Melchizedek
17. @Barkley13
18. @Doggo Labs
19. @WildZoo
20. ????
ᚉᚐᚈᚈᚒᚃᚃᚔᚏᚏ
1. @Dinashadow
2. @Mad Jack
3. @Lawper
4. @dolphin106258
5. @allieh8607
6. @grebes4lyfe
7. @Stagg737
8. @Animal Midwife
9. @Crayola227
10. @muttmanager
11. @Ms Procrastinator
12. @StayingPositive2017
13. @vetmedhead
14. @mypetmoose
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @Melchizedek
17. @Barkley13
18. @Doggo Labs
19. @WildZoo
20. ????
I hope you’re having a fabulous time in Disney 🙂 I’ll be interning there starting in the fall. I’m so excited for all the new things. (Assuming we’re talking about Disney world here)Cannot. At Disney. Theme sounds like a grand time and I love Ireland so much 😍![]()
That's awesome!Alright I got this new awesome shamrock pupil profile pic - the game must run!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright I got this new awesome shamrock pupil profile pic - the game must run!
Wait... this is going to sound stupid, but is this a real thing? I know nothing about eyeballs
Wait... this is going to sound stupid, but is this a real thing? I know nothing about eyeballs
So normally your pupil is round obviously and your iris doesn’t ever touch your lens. When you get inflammation in the eye like iritis/uveitis or from trauma then the iris can scar down against the lens and create adhesions called posterior synechiae which is what you see in the pic. It just so happened the way this one scarred down looks like a clover. I just searched google, not my case or anything but pretty cool!
Oh wow that is cool!So normally your pupil is round obviously and your iris doesn’t ever touch your lens. When you get inflammation in the eye like iritis/uveitis or from trauma then the iris can scar down against the lens and create adhesions called posterior synechiae which is what you see in the pic. It just so happened the way this one scarred down looks like a clover. I just searched google, not my case or anything but pretty cool!
So normally your pupil is round obviously and your iris doesn’t ever touch your lens. When you get inflammation in the eye like iritis/uveitis or from trauma then the iris can scar down against the lens and create adhesions called posterior synechiae which is what you see in the pic. It just so happened the way this one scarred down looks like a clover. I just searched google, not my case or anything but pretty cool!
Ewwwwew eyes make me squidgy
(Like, I think they’re super cool. But when things go wrong them them I get really squeamish)
So can they still see? Or just not as well?So normally your pupil is round obviously and your iris doesn’t ever touch your lens. When you get inflammation in the eye like iritis/uveitis or from trauma then the iris can scar down against the lens and create adhesions called posterior synechiae which is what you see in the pic. It just so happened the way this one scarred down looks like a clover. I just searched google, not my case or anything but pretty cool!
I just picked up 33 hours this week + my boyfriend is coming to town on Thursday, so I guess that means… 
Put me in as a sub if needed!
This is how I feed my addiction while also exercising some restraint…
Put me in as a sub if needed!
This is how I feed my addiction while also exercising some restraint…
So can they still see? Or just not as well?
Yeah that by itself wouldn’t cause them to not be able to see. They’d probably get some glare and blurring though because the pupil being larger and not round will cause more light scatter
YesssssssssssI hope you’re having a fabulous time in Disney 🙂 I’ll be interning there starting in the fall. I’m so excited for all the new things. (Assuming we’re talking about Disney world here)
Which internship are you doing????
So normally your pupil is round obviously and your iris doesn’t ever touch your lens. When you get inflammation in the eye like iritis/uveitis or from trauma then the iris can scar down against the lens and create adhesions called posterior synechiae which is what you see in the pic. It just so happened the way this one scarred down looks like a clover. I just searched google, not my case or anything but pretty cool!
Oooo cool. Thanks for sharing.
When are roles going out btw? 😀
Incredible fact, Jamie Dornan is Irish, and I picked up on his accent without knowing it almost immediately in 50 Shades, when he said "You should steer clear of me." Because I am just that good, lol. A lot of critics got on his case about his accent in the movie.
if you still need an additional player I will join in!
if you still need an additional player I will join in!
shelty enters the game!

@PippyPony warmly approves! ☕Can we get rolls sometime before the hangover kicks in?
Working on it. Game will start before roles are out though, so you may be waiting for a bit for a role.Can we get rolls sometime before the hangover kicks in?
![]()
Can we get rolls sometime before the hangover kicks in?
![]()
Liking purely for the archer meme
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Working on it. Game will start before roles are out though, so you may be waiting for a bit for a role.
Hows that work? Voting on who we want to turn into deities or whatnot?
Working on it. Game will start before roles are out though, so you may be waiting for a bit for a role.
Liking purely for the archer meme
I may have complained about rolls purely so I could use the Archer meme lol take your time Pips.
I wish I could! Cray cray weeks coming. Thanks for the tag, have fun and don't be good.
I didn't know we were planning an extended visit....I wish I could! Cray cray weeks coming. Thanks for the tag, have fun and don't be good.
I didn't know we were planning an extended visit....
I'm ready for you to rock my world [emoji8].
Sooo I had my last final and it has taken me all of 3 hours to become bored. I can sub if anyone needs it but it doesn't look like anyone does atm? Also is there a tot chat?
@Animal Midwife @Melchizedek @PippyPony do y'all need a sub or nah?
Checking with tot/subs chat first since they technically had dibs, but I'll let you know if they say no!@Animal Midwife @Melchizedek @PippyPony do y'all need a sub or nah?
of course!! can u add me to chat?Checking with tot/subs chat first since they technically had dibs, but I'll let you know if they say no!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K