Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm considering majoring in biology (or biochem) or business or both (just personal interest). The following schedule would keep me on track with everything I need to do for both:
Gen Chem 2 + Lab (4)
Molecular Bio + Recitation (4)
Econ 101 + Recitation (3)
Busi 101 (4)
An honors seminar-style history class (3)
Some foreign language II (4)
Any recommendations? 😕 Thanks 😍
Gen Chem 2 + Lab (4)
Molecular Bio + Recitation (4)
Econ 101 + Recitation (3)
Busi 101 (4)
An honors seminar-style history class (3)
Some foreign language II (4)
- An honors class is required, so I can't get around those 3 credits.
- Skipping the foreign language now would mean I can't take it until Spring 2013. I think I would still be able to take four semesters of it, though, by the time I graduate.
- Skipping Molecular now means I have to take it next year, when I'm taking Orgo and stuff.
- Skipping Econ 101 or Busi 101 means I have to do more next year when I'm taking Orgo (and possibly physics) to keep up with the business major.
Any recommendations? 😕 Thanks 😍

