Is 3 W's on my transcript too many??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

6

692019

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I just dropped a public health class today bc I've been trying to get a public health minor which after looking into will not be possible for me to complete before graduation in September. Plus I'm already taking 4 other classes so taking that class was unnecessarily overwhelming and noticed that it was affecting the grades in my other classes.
But now this is my third W in my college career. The other two were in bio and chem during sophomore year but that was due to some extenuating circumstances. I'm currently retaking bio and will take chem maybe this summer or through a post-bac.

But give me a truth, is 3 W's a major red flag when it comes to applications? Don't want to put in all this work to raise my GPA if this might make my efforts less impressive.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad