Is anyone adding schools at this point?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

E'01

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious to see what you guys think about adding a school at this point. Do you think the school would think it's fishy? I had it on my original list of 27 schools, but after gbeing given advice from several people (med stduents and admissions people) I was told to cut it down, which I did - to 18. Now I want to apply to a school that I originally had on my list.

Members don't see this ad.

I added three schools last week. I don't see it being a problem. I'm applying to 26 schools, but i may not return a few secondaries. If you want to apply to the school by all means designate it! Good luck...

Thanks Jargon124 - I just added it and feel much better :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi -

I am considering adding the school that is in the city I live in within a week

Dr.Perez

Has anyone had problems in the AMCAS system with adding more schools? Does AMCAS re-send your primary app to all the schools that you've already applied to reflect the changes in your app?

:D

Originally posted by blingbling:
•Has anyone had problems in the AMCAS system with adding more schools? Does AMCAS re-send your primary app to all the schools that you've already applied to reflect the changes in your app?

:D
No because AMCAS does not provide all the schools with your school designation list. It will only forward your application to the new schools added. (Granted that is the only change you are making to your application)