Is ANYONE at all turning down CSU?

Started by horsybaby
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

horsybaby

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure if there is just not many SDNer's that are turning them down or what. I haven't talked to them yet about where the wait list is right now- but there doesn't seem to be many people saying no. It is hard to believe that the past 3 years or so they actually took up to 100 or so off the list... I am wondering if there just might be different??
 
I am turning down my spot on the waitlist...not exactly what you wanted to hear, I know...but hopefully it will help! :luck:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My experience with the CSU waitlist was that no one really turned it down until the middle of May. That is when I got my acceptance phone call. Don't lose hope. Also e-mail Dr. Sherry Stewart, she'll be able to tell you where you are on the waitlist and what your chances are.
 
I did e-mail Sherry Stewart last Friday and she wrote me back by Sunday. She didn't feel like this years list would go as far as the previous 3 years(they went to around 100) Basically, she told me not to get my hopes up- but was very nice about it though...
 
I have a friend who is #20 at CSU and #35 (?) at NCSU. We've all been telling her she'll be into CSU no prob... cripes.
 
Basically, she told me not to get my hopes up- but was very nice about it though...

I think she's really mastered her charm in the delivery of dashing students dreams of attending her school...🙄 She was very sweet about it when I met with her in November🙂

Much congrats to all of you who will be attending this fall 👍 :clap: