Is ANYONE at all turning down CSU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

horsybaby

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not sure if there is just not many SDNer's that are turning them down or what. I haven't talked to them yet about where the wait list is right now- but there doesn't seem to be many people saying no. It is hard to believe that the past 3 years or so they actually took up to 100 or so off the list... I am wondering if there just might be different??

Members don't see this ad.

I am turning down my spot on the waitlist...not exactly what you wanted to hear, I know...but hopefully it will help! :luck:

i have a friend (not on this site) who is

Members don't see this ad :)
I also have an out-of-state friend who is turning them down.

My experience with the CSU waitlist was that no one really turned it down until the middle of May. That is when I got my acceptance phone call. Don't lose hope. Also e-mail Dr. Sherry Stewart, she'll be able to tell you where you are on the waitlist and what your chances are.

I did e-mail Sherry Stewart last Friday and she wrote me back by Sunday. She didn't feel like this years list would go as far as the previous 3 years(they went to around 100) Basically, she told me not to get my hopes up- but was very nice about it though...

I have a friend who is #20 at CSU and #35 (?) at NCSU. We've all been telling her she'll be into CSU no prob... cripes.

Basically, she told me not to get my hopes up- but was very nice about it though...

I think she's really mastered her charm in the delivery of dashing students dreams of attending her school...:rolleyes: She was very sweet about it when I met with her in November:)

Much congrats to all of you who will be attending this fall :thumbup: :clap: