Is anyone else having trouble with Samuel Merrit's application?

Started by ctwen
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ctwen

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So i finished the Samuel Merritt's custom question but when i try to save it, it won't let me save. It keeps saying in red if you checked yes on the question above that asks about financial difficulties... but i checked NO for both questions so i don't know why it won't go through... Anyone else having this issue?
 
I'm having the same issue too. I end up putting n/a in the section. I guess i'll call the school monday if they have any info on it. Unless you happen to call them or find out? 🙂 let me know... or ill just re-post when i find out.