General Admissions & OTCAS Is anyone willing to review my personal statement for OT school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jakeedwardbrooks

Reaction score
Hello world,

I am gearing up to apply to Occupational Therapy Graduate School this next Fall round. I am hoping the community would be able to provide me with some feedback on my Personal Statement.

I just wrote my first draft. I'd love to share a draft if anyone is willing. Just comment below and I will send a copy!

I am happy to compensate what I can, including (but not limited to) family cookie recipes, one-liner jokes, and music recommendations :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello world,

I am gearing up to apply to Occupational Therapy Graduate School this next Fall round. I am hoping the community would be able to provide me with some feedback on my Personal Statement.

I just wrote my first draft. I'd love to share a draft if anyone is willing. Just comment below and I will send a copy!

I am happy to compensate what I can, including (but not limited to) family cookie recipes, one-liner jokes, and music recommendations :)
Hey there! I will gladly read your personal statement! No need to compensate, just happy to help a fellow OT out! :) Feel free to message me a copy.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello world,

I would love to read it and help you out! Also open to cookie recipes as compensation, something else to keep me busy in quarantine!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello - Same here, happy to read it and provide feedback. No compensation necessary! :D

Hey there! I will gladly read your personal statement! No need to compensate, just happy to help a fellow OT out! :) Feel free to message me a copy.

Awesome, thanks for your help, Ill send you the link to the document

Hello world,

Hi! i'll gladly read your personal statement, no compensation needed! :)

Hi there! I'd love to review your personal statement for you. Feel free to send me a DM :)

Hi! I would love to read your personal statement, no compensation needed! You can send me a DM!

Hello world,

Hey! I would love to read your personal statement! send me a DM! no compensation needed haha:)

hey! i'd love to read it and give feedback! no compensation needed haha

Hello, I also wrote my first draft can anyone review it? I am so afraid to submit I feel like I am still not satisfy.

Hello, I also wrote my first draft can anyone review it? I am so afraid to submit I feel like I am still not satisfy.
I can definitely review your personal statement! Feel free to send me a message.