Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Is it better to be a prude
Started by GangaMaster
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You so crazy.
Idgaf
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There is only one thing I'd like clarification on in relation to this thread. Why do you do this to us, GangaMaster?
sex sex sex sex sex
sex sex sex sex sex
There is only one thing I'd like clarification on in relation to this thread. Why do you do this to us, GangaMaster?
Had to have? You mean in place of the ones everyone in this thread already has? I mean, this is SDN, everyone's got some kind of personality disorder to begin with.Okay okay okay. To everyone in this thread:
If you had to have one personality disorder, which would it be and why?
Okay okay okay. To everyone in this thread:
If you had to have one personality disorder, which would it be and why?
Passive-aggressive personality disorder because it sound so much better than the other ones.
Are you and touchpause gonna make babies?I love you.
Ionian has some crush on the girls here, he always defends them.
He said I was ugly and had a horrible personality.
He said I was ugly and had a horrible personality.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you and touchpause gonna make babies?
she's married to Jesus or something
Ionian....
He said I was ugly and had a horrible personality.
The silence you hear, that's the sound of no one disagreeing.
Last edited:
BurnnnnnThe silence you here, that's the sound of no one disagreeing.
The silence you here, that's the sound of no one disagreeing.
Please, my POSTS : LIKE ratio is off the chain.
if you have to ask, I would say no.So is it easy to get laid in medical school?
No one cares about your epeenPlease, my POSTS : LIKE ratio is off the chain.
No one cares about your epeen
You and ionian are cute. I wish you two a world of happiness together.
Ionian has some crush on the girls here, he always defends them.
He said I was ugly and had a horrible personality.
^Ionian
You ain't got nothin on @Chipster. He may not have a high post count, but he uses it well. Motion of the ocean or whatever.Please, my POSTS : LIKE ratio is off the chain.
![]()
^Ionian
This was hilarious, thank you.
You ain't got nothin on @Chipster. He may not have a high post count, but he uses it well. Motion of the ocean or whatever.
wow, i finally have an idol/mentor/hero to look up too
wow, i finally have an idol/mentor/hero to look up too
We can only dream to one day be that good.
Last edited:
High personal standards because you think you should be exceptional? Check.
Unempathetic? If I didn't feel empathy I wouldn't even care about all the women being duped into mass consumerism and the beauty myth (see Naomi Wolf).
I have some pretty amazing relationships with some pretty amazing people.
Try a different field of medicine next time you try to diagnose something. Nothing looks dumber than a doctor who misdiagnoses left and right. Stick to what you know.
Ohhhh, now I get it. You're pretending to be me. Cute. I was a little slow on that one. AA meeting lol. I like.
how come every thread you enter seems to involve you getting into a heated argument with ad hominem attacks?
As for mental disorders, I've been diagnosed with GAD and Asperger's. When I was younger, I also used to have issues with binge eating and self-harm. Fortunately, SSRIs have made huge differences in my life.
Don't talk to me.how come every thread you enter seems to involve you getting into a heated argument with ad hominem attacks?
Happy Easter everyone.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As for mental disorders, I've been diagnosed with GAD and Asperger's. When I was younger, I also used to have issues with binge eating and self-harm. Fortunately, SSRIs have made huge differences in my life.
Someone from my graduating class(in med school) was diagnosed with aspergers. His knowledge of medicine was seriously unparalelled. if you asked him anything on the spot he'd remember it as if it was written in the book. it was absolutely nuts. He got a 275 i think on step 1.
He then went into pathology
Edit: i stand corrected he scored a 283
Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Please, my POSTS : LIKE ratio is off the chain.
Mine too. My dream is to have a likes: post ratio > 1.
Mine too. My dream is to have a likes: post ratio > 1.
Because then you will know you are accepted and appreciated.
Because then you will know you are accepted and appreciated.
Only then. For now, as far as I'm concerned, I am a pariah.
I like and appreciate this comment.Because then you will know you are accepted and appreciated.
So it's settled then. It most certainly IS better to be a prude.
Ok guys….
1) you cannot post memes with nudity; those have been removed in accordance with our TOS
2) you cannot use foul language and threaten other users; saying **** you is in violation of our TOS as well
1) you cannot post memes with nudity; those have been removed in accordance with our TOS
2) you cannot use foul language and threaten other users; saying **** you is in violation of our TOS as well
Ok guys….
1) you cannot post memes with nudity; those have been removed in accordance with our TOS
2) you cannot use foul language and threaten other users; saying **** you is in violation with our TOS as well
Sorry about that. In my defense though, it was only gynecomastia, not actual face-breasts.
Well that's a relief because I'd have to ban you for posting "face breasts".Sorry about that. In my defense though, it was only gynecomastia, not actual face-breasts.
(in my defense, despite my profession, I couldn't tell if that was a man with gynecomastia or a woman with ugly breasts)
I think I need to again point out that I said "With all of those benefits, would any woman smart enough to get into med school not be getting laid while doing so?" I didn't imply multiple partners, only that the person that they are interested in sleeping with is never, ever Arkangeloid. Whether they want to sleep with one guy, a series of guys, a girl, multiple girls, or any mix of the above is up to the lady in question.QFT. Guys don't have to be good-looking. 😛 I've never dated a conventionally "hot" guy... ever. Maybe sensitive men with a strong moral compass who look like Brad Pitt are out there, but I'm okay with marrying a dude who makes up for his looks/height with his sense of humor, confidence (!), and attentiveness to my needs. The "less than stellar" guys also probably don't make the woman they're with feel objectified.
Because smart ladies can be really sensitive and averse to having short-term partners? 🙂 No judgment on those who can be more casual about sex. We're all wired differently.
Religion also factors into it. Us religious prudes find others ways to get fulfillment before marriage, haha. 😉
I think I need to again point out that I said "With all of those benefits, would any woman smart enough to get into med school not be getting laid while doing so?" I didn't imply multiple partners, only that the person that they are interested in sleeping with is never, ever Arkangeloid. Whether they want to sleep with one guy, a series of guys, a girl, multiple girls, or any mix of the above is up to the lady in question.
Woah, you're mean lol. What did I ever do to you?
Someone from my graduating class(in med school) was diagnosed with aspergers. His knowledge of medicine was seriously unparalelled. if you asked him anything on the spot he'd remember it as if it was written in the book. it was absolutely nuts. He got a 275 i think on step 1.
He then went into pathology
Edit: i stand corrected he scored a 283
I'm just kidding, and it isn't malicious, but if you're offended I will gladly stop. The only people I'll take jabs at despite their objections are those that are mean people themselves, and you're a strange bird, but you're not bad by any stretch.Woah, you're mean lol. What did I ever do to you?
I'm just kidding, and it isn't malicious, but if you're offended I will gladly stop. The only people I'll take jabs at despite their objections are those that are mean people themselves, and you're a strange bird, but you're not bad by any stretch.
Well sorry then, on the internet it's sorta hard to tell who's kidding and who isn't. 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's okay, it's really my bad. I didn't mean to come off as a bully- you seemed to have a pretty good sense of humor about things with your comment about using it or losing it, so I was just playing along. Sorry man!Well sorry then, on the internet it's sorta hard to tell who's kidding and who isn't. 🙁
I need a pitcher of margaritas rn
Happy Easter egg and bunny rabbit day!
Happy Easter egg and bunny rabbit day!
we need a brown people equivalent to this holiday
We do its called Diwali.
I'm not sure what Easter is, all I know is that it's 4/20 today and I plan to act accordingly.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 890
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 13
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 3K