Is it too late to apply for this cycle?

Started by OnePodRanger
Tags Tags
podiatry
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OnePodRanger

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I recently got interested into podiatry and I decided to apply for schools.

I plan to shadow around late of September and shadow him for 2-3 weeks and ask him for the letter of recommendation.

The process of the overall application might take until late of November for completion.
Would it too late to apply around there?

Another question: I applied for DO but I want to try out podiatry. Could I use my faculty letter of recommendation that was used for my DO application for my podiatry one as well?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You also have to give the doctor time to write the letter, my friends told me that you should give them at least 2 months to be polite.
I gave my Profs and doctors 2 months to write, they all finished within 1 month
 
Hi I recently got interested into podiatry and I decided to apply for schools.

I plan to shadow around late of September and shadow him for 2-3 weeks and ask him for the letter of recommendation.

The process of the overall application might take until late of November for completion.
Would it too late to apply around there?

Another question: I applied for DO but I want to try out podiatry. Could I use my faculty letter of recommendation that was used for my DO application for my podiatry one as well?

Hi! I'm a current 2nd year at WesternU cpm. Our application is rolling. I give tours to interviewees and know we do them until June or July so you should be fine! I do believe most schools want one from a pod and one from faculty. I would check the websites or email them!