Medical Is my July MCAT date too late?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tantacles

Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I hope everyone's doing ok and staying healthy.

I'm planning to retake my MCAT date July 18th, and will be getting the score back August 4th. Will that date be too late? I'm applying through TMDSAS and AACOMAS and have already submitted my primary apps a few days ago. I'm hoping to have my LORs and MCAT scores all in by beginning of August, and was wondering if I'll still be ok or would it be too late. I'm also planning to go crazy and make sure all my secondary apps are done by beginning of August too after I take my MCAT.

Thank you for all your help!
Early August should be fine. Even if it isn't, would you even be ready for an earlier testing date? If you think you'll be able to do your best on August 4th, take it on August 4th.

Members don't see this ad.

Oh the test is in july! The score will come back august 4th. I think i will be more prepared to take it in july then my old date but i was just worried i would be too far behind for completing my application. Im a texas resident so i’ll be applying to texas schools and im still undecided which other DO schools to apply to because my GPA isn’t great and my first MCAT was a 501. I’m hoping that I won’t be too late to apply when my new mcat scores get released.

That's fine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.