Is NYMC Traditional right for me?

Started by Joox
Tags Tags
nymc smp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Joox

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I am a non-traditional applicant. I took the prerequisites some time ago and did well, but I need to show current coursework.

I am trying to figure out if this program works for me. I am strong in the biological sciences, but it has been some years since I took rigorous coursework.

Are there any current students who can speak to the program's expectations and difficulty? Would it be suitable for someone coming in from scratch, or are you expected to have solid Biochem/Physiology knowledge to start?

I don't mind putting in the work, I just want to make sure if I do this, I can do well from the get go.

Thank you!