Is there anyway to reset Usmleworld?

babycapybara

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2006
  1. Medical Student
    I know you can reset usmlerx once during the time that you have it. My cumulative average on world is really low as i started doing random questions early in the year just to see what the qbank was all about but not really studying for it. I'd like to start from scratch as I begin studying seriously. I know the qbank companies might want to avoid this to prevent sharing and to try to get more money from med students, but has anyone tried calling them about it and been successful?

Depakote

Pediatric Anesthesiologist
    Moderator Emeritus
    Lifetime Donor
    15+ Year Member
    Nov 2, 2004
    SOCMOB
    1. Attending Physician
      I know you can reset usmlerx once during the time that you have it. My cumulative average on world is really low as i started doing random questions early in the year just to see what the qbank was all about but not really studying for it. I'd like to start from scratch as I begin studying seriously. I know the qbank companies might want to avoid this to prevent sharing and to try to get more money from med students, but has anyone tried calling them about it and been successful?

I think you can only reset UWorld if you have a subscription that is longer than 6months

metallo

5+ Year Member
      Jun 9, 2009
      1. Resident [Any Field]
        :confused:I have a year subscription, but I don't see anything about resetting.

Did you follow the instructions listed on the USMLE World website? It's really not hard. You just click the utilities tab, and click reset. You have to confirm it about 3 times, then the program shuts down. When you reopen it, everything is reset.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.