Is there anyway to reset Usmleworld?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

babycapybara

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know you can reset usmlerx once during the time that you have it. My cumulative average on world is really low as i started doing random questions early in the year just to see what the qbank was all about but not really studying for it. I'd like to start from scratch as I begin studying seriously. I know the qbank companies might want to avoid this to prevent sharing and to try to get more money from med students, but has anyone tried calling them about it and been successful?

Members don't see this ad.

I know you can reset usmlerx once during the time that you have it. My cumulative average on world is really low as i started doing random questions early in the year just to see what the qbank was all about but not really studying for it. I'd like to start from scratch as I begin studying seriously. I know the qbank companies might want to avoid this to prevent sharing and to try to get more money from med students, but has anyone tried calling them about it and been successful?

I think you can only reset UWorld if you have a subscription that is longer than 6months

:confused:I have a year subscription, but I don't see anything about resetting.

:confused:I have a year subscription, but I don't see anything about resetting.

Did you follow the instructions listed on the USMLE World website? It's really not hard. You just click the utilities tab, and click reset. You have to confirm it about 3 times, then the program shuts down. When you reopen it, everything is reset.

Members don't see this ad :)