This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SQUAAA

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I made a post earlier last week where I mentioned that this year was **** and how I want to go into dental school, also i am also a Canadian student and I finally got all my grades back for this semester, and they are better than I expected. I want to know if this is a good upward trend as it stands

Semester 1: B+,B-,C+, C

Semester 2: A+,A-,A-(Calc 2),C+(physics 1), i really suck at physics

I was also wondering if I should retake Physics 1( I was expecting a C-) or move onto physics 2

If you can give me any advice that would be great

Thanks
 
Don't retake. Ace physics 2. While it is good improvement the C+ makes it a little "meh". Ace your courses next semester and then on and you should be good.
 
Don't retake. Ace physics 2. While it is good improvement the C+ makes it a little "meh". Ace your courses next semester and then on and you should be good.

Originally I was going to take physics 2 this summer, but after walking out of the physics 1 final, I thought i was gonna get rekt, so i enrolled in physics 1 to retake, I guess Ill just enroll back into Physics 2

Thanks