Is this a good upward trend?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SQUAAA

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I made a post earlier last week where I mentioned that this year was **** and how I want to go into dental school, also i am also a Canadian student and I finally got all my grades back for this semester, and they are better than I expected. I want to know if this is a good upward trend as it stands

Semester 1: B+,B-,C+, C

Semester 2: A+,A-,A-(Calc 2),C+(physics 1), i really suck at physics

I was also wondering if I should retake Physics 1( I was expecting a C-) or move onto physics 2

If you can give me any advice that would be great

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Don't retake. Ace physics 2. While it is good improvement the C+ makes it a little "meh". Ace your courses next semester and then on and you should be good.

Reactions: 1 users
Don't retake. Ace physics 2. While it is good improvement the C+ makes it a little "meh". Ace your courses next semester and then on and you should be good.

Originally I was going to take physics 2 this summer, but after walking out of the physics 1 final, I thought i was gonna get rekt, so i enrolled in physics 1 to retake, I guess Ill just enroll back into Physics 2

Thanks