You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
It's Official, I Have The Hots For SHC1984
Started by ImmunoPharmD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You can have it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You can have it.
And here I thought I had taken it.
Modcest 😱
this thread was a most entertaining way to end my day. thank you all for your contributions.
so your day had a happy ending?

ok ok ok i'll upload a photo of SHC in a bikini......
![]()
there, ladies and gentlemen, is SHC's right boob. THAT'S ALL YOU GET, STOP ASKING FOR MORE 😡
Oh God that is pale, but I can tan easily...here are some better pics of me. LOL
Oh God that is pale, but I can tan easily...here are some better pics of me. LOL
![]()
![]()
Who did that cool sand art? Did you? A forest of trees is an interesting subject for sand a sculpture, was it your idea?
Nice upper body. Good hip to waist ratio. Thighs and calves are bit big, though. Overall 8/10.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh God that is pale, but I can tan easily...here are some better pics of me. LOL
![]()
![]()
Mods, rename thread: It's Official, We Have the Hots for SHC1984.![]()
Who did that cool sand art? Did you? A forest of trees is an interesting subject for sand a sculpture, was it your idea?
It was me and 2 of my friends. We made the sand sculpture. 🙂
Nice upper body. Good hip to waist ratio. Thighs and calves are bit big, though. Overall 8/10.
My thighs are very big...😳
Who is 10/10? Kim Kardashian?
Mods, rename thread: It's Official, We Have the Hots for SHC1984.![]()
Nice upper body. Good hip to waist ratio. Thighs and calves are bit big, though. Overall 8/10.
You kids are funny. How can you have the hots for someone or score them an 8 without a face? Sorry, maybe I'm getting old, but a nice face is crucial. I would even go so far to say that an outstanding face with an average body scores higher than an outstanding body with an average face, but I've seen my share of buttafaces in my day.
I'll be the first to admit I'm an ass and leg man, but her thighs and calves are just fine. She could even afford a little more if she had to. I'm sure SHC1984 is a lovely gal above her shoulders, but she is as pretentious as they come. Modesty is very attractive. Ladies that know they are pretty but don't remind us nonstop or throw it in our face all the time are HOT! 😍
It was me and 2 of my friends. We made the sand sculpture. 🙂
My thighs are very big...😳
Who is 10/10? Kim Kardashian?
Great work, your friends and you have talent. Your thighs are not big 🙄
without a face
Your thighs are not big 🙄
I can't give away my identity on here....even though 100000 people on here are already facebook friends with me! haha
Not big? Seriously?
Okay I'll start drinking soda again then! 😀 👍
I can't give away my identity on here....even though 100000 people on here are already facebook friends with me! haha
Not big? Seriously?
Okay I'll start drinking soda again then! 😀 👍




THOSE are not sand arts. It's a big cover up to hide the erections of men under the sand.It was me and 2 of my friends. We made the sand sculpture. 🙂
My thighs are very big...😳
Who is 10/10? Kim Kardashian?
I'm just messing with you. They're fine.
A 10 would be Adriana Lima or Kate Upton or Melissa Theuriau.
Moar please
Moar please
Guess ole Immuno had himself a happy ending too.
It was me and 2 of my friends. We made the sand sculpture. 🙂
My thighs are very big...😳
Who is 10/10? Kim Kardashian?
Nope, I've slept with women hotter than Kim Kardashian and I would not even consider them 10/10.
You kids are funny. How can you have the hots for someone or score them an 8 without a face? Sorry, maybe I'm getting old, but a nice face is crucial. I would even go so far to say that an outstanding face with an average body scores higher than an outstanding body with an average face, but I've seen my share of buttafaces in my day.
...but she is as pretentious as they come...
This.
Nope, I've slept with women hotter than Kim Kardashian and I would not even consider them 10/10.
Doubt it
Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
Hellz yeah, spiriva's worth stalking, sadly I don't have the privilege of having her on Facebook. Boohoo.
😍 think she looks like the avatar?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Doubt it
Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
What I'm saying is that Kim Kardashian is barely a 7/10. She's way too short for my taste.
Why do we have a three page thread devoted to an attention *****? Whose claim to fame is being an idiot, to boot?
Oh, right, some troll started it. I forgot.
Oh, right, some troll started it. I forgot.
Why do we have a three page thread devoted to an attention *****? Whose claim to fame is being an idiot, to boot?
Oh, right, some troll started it. I forgot.
U jelly?
U jelly?
I'm an attention *****, too..but at least my claim to fame is being better than all of you.
Why do we have a three page thread devoted to an attention *****? Whose claim to fame is being an idiot, to boot?
Oh, right, some troll started it. I forgot.
Is that not the criteria for fame in American culture?
What I'm saying is that Kim Kardashian is barely a 7/10. She's way too short for my taste.
Who do you consider a 10 then? Adriana Lima? She is 5'10.
Why do we have a three page thread devoted to an attention *****? Whose claim to fame is being an idiot, to boot?
Oh, right, some troll started it. I forgot.
Attention *****? Someone made a thread about ME, it wasn't like I made this thread myself. LOL...
I do get a lot of attention but I really haven't try hard for it. I wasn't the one that talked about swimsuit pictures...5 other posters requested for it.

Is that not the criteria for fame in American culture?
That's the reason why Paris Hilton, Kim Kardiahian, Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, Anna Nicole Smith, Carmen Electra, Lindsey Lohan, and many MANY MORE people became famous.
But hey, let's not judge these people, they make more money in 1 year than a pharmacist will in their entire lifetime. So let's not hate.
People love to hate.
While that graphic is undeniably spectacular, I thought the phrase "jumped the shark" had, in fact, jumped the shark itself.
Who do you consider a 10 then? Adriana Lima? She is 5'10.
Attention *****? Someone made a thread about ME, it wasn't like I made this thread myself. LOL...
I do get a lot of attention but I really haven't try hard for it. I wasn't the one that talked about swimsuit pictures...5 other posters requested for it.![]()
Yes, Adriana Lima is a 10/10, as well as Kate Upton, Scarlett Johannesen, Mila Kunis too. I have never been with a 10/10, but I have been with a quite a few solid 8s and 9s.
Yes, Adriana Lima is a 10/10, as well as Kate Upton, Scarlett Johannesen, Mila Kunis too. I have never been with a 10/10, but I have been with a quite a few solid 8s and 9s.
Wow, those are supposed to be 10s? Their faces are all kinda funky looking.
Yes, Adriana Lima is a 10/10, as well as Kate Upton, Scarlett Johannesen, Mila Kunis too. I have never been with a 10/10, but I have been with a quite a few solid 8s and 9s.
Met ScarJo once, not nearly as beautiful in person as she is in her air brushed pictures.
Met ScarJo once, not nearly as beautiful in person as she is in her air brushed pictures.
I have found this to be almost universally true of celebrities.
Who do you consider a 10 then? Adriana Lima? She is 5'10.
Attention *****? Someone made a thread about ME, it wasn't like I made this thread myself. LOL...
I do get a lot of attention but I really haven't try hard for it. I wasn't the one that talked about swimsuit pictures...5 other posters requested for it.![]()
Yes, you're are an attention *****, which is the reason you posted those pics.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, Adriana Lima is a 10/10, as well as Kate Upton, Scarlett Johannesen, Mila Kunis too. I have never been with a 10/10, but I have been with a quite a few solid 8s and 9s.
Mila Kunis is not a 10 IMO. She has noassatall, plus she's only 5'4". She's a 7 at best.🙄
Is there a reason SHC's pics aren't showing up for me?
Someone installed Net Nanny on your computer?
Mila Kunis is not a 10 IMO. She has noassatall, plus she's only 5'4". She's a 7 at best.🙄
Personality is a major factor for me, when judging celebrities that I've never met. That's why Emma Watson and Mila Kunis to me, are much more beautiful than Kim Kardashian, Hilton, etc.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 561


