You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
It's Official, I Have The Hots For SHC1984
Started by ImmunoPharmD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Top Again!
Twice in a row is some kind of record for you.
👍 much better
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Personality is a major factor for me, when judging celebrities that I've never met. That's why Emma Watson and Mila Kunis to me, are much more beautiful than Kim Kardashian, Hilton, etc.
👍
I agree with Emma Watson. No competition between those ****** Kim and Paris.

Is there a reason SHC's pics aren't showing up for me?
Don't worry. You're not missing anything.
👍
I agree with Emma Watson. No competition between those ****** Kim and Paris.![]()
But...but...but, Paris Hilton contributes a lot to the economy, you know. Don't hate!
no no no, it's all about Taylor Swift
[/IMG]
Don't worry. You're not missing anything.
I figured as much
Twice in a row is some kind of record for you.
Being on top twice in a row is a record? Pssshhh...

Being on top twice in a row is a record? Pssshhh...![]()
If he gets 3, then someone might have to call Guinness....
Yes, Adriana Lima is a 10/10, as well as Kate Upton, Scarlett Johannesen, Mila Kunis too. I have never been with a 10/10, but I have been with a quite a few solid 8s and 9s.
I don't know who Kate Upton is. LOL... Mila Kunis has the prettest face but her body isn't very good. Kim K has the best body, but her face is not a 10. But I know men care about body the most.
Adriana Lima, Jessica Alba, Megan Fox, and Angelina Jolie are 10s IMO.
Yes, you're are an attention *****, which is the reason you posted those pics.
😳
no no no, it's all about Taylor Swift
[/IMG]![]()
Bob? Taylor Swift is not attractive at all.
Jessica Biel, Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz, Kirsten Dunst (UGLY), Taylor Swift, etc. are not attractive.
Adriana Lima and Megan Fox types are the hottest.
I don't know who Kate Upton is. LOL... Mila Kunis has the prettest face but her body isn't very good. Kim K has the best body, but her face is not a 10. But I know men care about body the most.
Adriana Lima, Jessica Alba, Megan Fox, and Angelina Jolie are 10s IMO.
😳
Bob? Taylor Swift is not attractive at all.
Jessica Biel, Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz, Kirsten Dunst (UGLY), Taylor Swift, etc. are not attractive.
Adriana Lima and Megan Fox types are the hottest.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Upton
God damn 1990s kids growing up already.
Serinda Swan anyone?
Serinda Swan anyone?
No thanks. She is a little too masculine for my taste.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What about Miley Cyrus? Anyone else think she's attractive? I personally do.
What about Miley Cyrus? Anyone else think she's attractive? I personally do.
![]()
What about Miley Cyrus? Anyone else think she's attractive? I personally do.
![]()
good god not in that picture
No thanks. She is a little too masculine for my taste.
Those might just be the worst pictures to go off of, LD. I think both of them are from the show breakout kings, but I do see where you're coming from.
Last edited:
She reminds me of Pamela Anderson.
Bleach blonde hair and super big breast implants. Personally I don't think that's anything special b/c ANYONE can go out and buy giant implants.
To get a 10 you need a very pretty face and big beautiful eyes. I say Jessica Alba, Megan Fox, and Adriana Lima are 10s b/c they have a beautiful face, Kate Upton has an average face. The big fake boobs are not special IMO.
She reminds me of Pamela Anderson.
Bleach blonde hair and super big breast implants. Personally I don't think that's anything special b/c ANYONE can go out and buy giant implants.
To get a 10 you need a very pretty face and big beautiful eyes. I say Jessica Alba, Megan Fox, and Adriana Lima are 10s b/c they have a beautiful face, Kate Upton has an average face. The big fake boobs are not special IMO.
Not fake.
She reminds me of Pamela Anderson.
Bleach blonde hair and super big breast implants. Personally I don't think that's anything special b/c ANYONE can go out and buy giant implants.
To get a 10 you need a very pretty face and big beautiful eyes. I say Jessica Alba, Megan Fox, and Adriana Lima are 10s b/c they have a beautiful face, Kate Upton has an average face. The big fake boobs are not special IMO.
Those are not implants. Implants do not move like this:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCUnWIs88CQ[/YOUTUBE]
Those are not implants. Implants do not move like this:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCUnWIs88CQ[/YOUTUBE]
Those are not implants. Implants do not move like this:
Sure, it's not implants but she reminds me of a white trashy girl >_> maybe because she is blonde lol
Not fake.
Those are not implants. Implants do not move like this:
[YOUTUBE]MCUnWIs88CQ[/YOUTUBE]
My apologizes...they looked fake in the pictures I saw, but she is very blessed if they are real!
I give her a 10 if she is a real blonde too! 👍 Real blonde + real boobs are hard to find these days. LOL
I know SHC IRL so I "win". kthxbai!
I know SHC IRL so I "win". kthxbai!
Tinkerbell, it was nice texting you the other day. 🙂
I was wondering where you were these past few months! I haven't seen you on here since forever!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tinkerbell, it was nice texting you the other day. 🙂
I was wondering where you were these past few months! I haven't seen you on here since forever!
Likewise! SDN had to go along with Facebook... lol
I probably won't post much when school starts, but summer drives me insane every year. Surprisingly I've lasted until now; just two more weeks left to suffer in boredom.
I actually forgot my password, but today I was bored enough to somehow remember it. Plus it's been raining more than usual, I'm trying not to spend anything I've saved before school starts, and this was a better option than going to Buckhead & waking up with a bar tab, headache, and shame.
Tinkerbell! Haven't seen you post in a while.
I need to meet both of you, then i can die a happy man. 😉
I need to meet both of you, then i can die a happy man. 😉
Tinkerbell! Haven't seen you post in a while.
I need to meet both of you, then i can die a happy man. 😉
I tried to limit my internet exposure, but I just missed yall s0o much 😀
and how convenient is that, we can both be found in the same place!
how is the resident life out west?
I tried to limit my internet exposure, but I just missed yall s0o much 😀
and how convenient is that, we can both be found in the same place!
how is the resident life out west?
ah... it's going well, perfect weather, better food...i find myself on SDN more not less (free time? i should enjoy this huh).
though from your other post i'm sad...no Midyear for you? dang i was all excited, i think i accidentally ended up talking SHC out of going to vegas on FB.
now it's just me and rxlea pitching tents after she drinks me under the table 😱
ah... it's going well, perfect weather, better food...i find myself on SDN more not less (free time? i should enjoy this huh).
though from your other post i'm sad...no Midyear for you? dang i was all excited, i think i accidentally ended up talking SHC out of going to vegas on FB.
now it's just me and rxlea pitching tents after she drinks me under the table 😱
cheburashka will be there and said she wanted to do some heavy drinking tuesday night
now it's just me and rxlea pitching tents after she drinks me under the table 😱
cheburashka will be there and said she wanted to do some heavy drinking tuesday night![]()
I'm soooooo looking forward to this
ah... it's going well, perfect weather, better food...i find myself on SDN more not less (free time? i should enjoy this huh).
though from your other post i'm sad...no Midyear for you? dang i was all excited, i think i accidentally ended up talking SHC out of going to vegas on FB.
now it's just me and rxlea pitching tents after she drinks me under the table 😱
Ohh I'm jealous, are you in the Bay Area? I hate hot weather! I wish our weather wasn't so hot here, but at least Atlanta is usually more cool & dry most of the year compared with Florida.
How it is even possible to talk someone out of going to Vegas! haha I'm still tempted to try & go, but I'll have to wait and see if it's even possible to get excused. 🙁
Likewise! SDN had to go along with Facebook... lol
I probably won't post much when school starts, but summer drives me insane every year. Surprisingly I've lasted until now; just two more weeks left to suffer in boredom.
I actually forgot my password, but today I was bored enough to somehow remember it. Plus it's been raining more than usual, I'm trying not to spend anything I've saved before school starts, and this was a better option than going to Buckhead & waking up with a bar tab, headache, and shame.
Tinks when will you get Facebook back??? I miss you!!
Tinkerbell! Haven't seen you post in a while.
I need to meet both of you, then i can die a happy man. 😉
Come to Atlanta! We are both here! lol...
ah... it's going well, perfect weather, better food...i find myself on SDN more not less (free time? i should enjoy this huh).
though from your other post i'm sad...no Midyear for you? dang i was all excited, i think i accidentally ended up talking SHC out of going to vegas on FB.
now it's just me and rxlea pitching tents after she drinks me under the table 😱
I am still not sure if I should go to Midyear....residency is a good backup but I prefer PBM, nuclear, staff hospital pharmacist, mail order....I'll do ANYTHING....I'll even do retail if I can get a position in Costco or Sams Club or somewhere nice (not Walgreens or CVS).
So I don't know....residency is a good backup if I can't find a job though.

Ohh I'm jealous, are you in the Bay Area? I hate hot weather! I wish our weather wasn't so hot here, but at least Atlanta is usually more cool & dry most of the year compared with Florida.
How it is even possible to talk someone out of going to Vegas! haha I'm still tempted to try & go, but I'll have to wait and see if it's even possible to get excused. 🙁
I love Vegas...should I go to Midyear? I don't know what I want to do when I grow up. *sigh*
San Fransciso is the PERFECT place to live! CT is there! LUCKY HIM!
If I can live anywhere it would be San Fransciso or New York City. SO BEAUTIFUL! 😍
I love Vegas...should I go to Midyear? I don't know what I want to do when I grow up. *sigh*
San Fransciso is the PERFECT place to live! CT is there! LUCKY HIM!
If I can live anywhere it would be San Fransciso or New York City. SO BEAUTIFUL! 😍
You should go to Vegas alone based on the fact that we're conning Z into buying drinks for everybody
You should go to Vegas alone based on the fact that we're conning Z into buying drinks for everybody![]()
![]()
![]()
You know him in real life?
You know him in real life?
lulz, who doesn't know Z in real life? 😎
Tinks when will you get Facebook back??? I miss you!!
Come to Atlanta! We are both here! lol...
I am still not sure if I should go to Midyear....residency is a good backup but I prefer PBM, nuclear, staff hospital pharmacist, mail order....I'll do ANYTHING....I'll even do retail if I can get a position in Costco or Sams Club or somewhere nice (not Walgreens or CVS).
So I don't know....residency is a good backup if I can't find a job though.![]()
Idk... I had it for a few days in June, but I wasn't really doing anything important with it so I deactivated again. I'll probably have it again once I'm done with school. That way I can keep in touch with everyone from school IF I move back to FL.
Why would you want to do hospital staff pharmacist over clinical? Clinical seems way more interesting, and has better hours! lol Publix is nice for retail too... I'm starting to feel like EVERYTHING requires a residency or fellowship to get a job straight out of graduation.
Or some serious networking.I can't go to mid year because it's during our final exams. 🙁
Idk... I had it for a few days in June, but I wasn't really doing anything important with it so I deactivated again. I'll probably have it again once I'm done with school. That way I can keep in touch with everyone from school IF I move back to FL.
Why would you want to do hospital staff pharmacist over clinical? Clinical seems way more interesting, and has better hours! lol Publix is nice for retail too... I'm starting to feel like EVERYTHING requires a residency or fellowship to get a job straight out of graduation.Or some serious networking.
I can't go to mid year because it's during our final exams. 🙁
Clinical requires a residency for sure. Staff does not. Not that I know of anyways. I am going to try to get a job WITHOUT a residency...I don't know if it's possible. I am not picky I'll do anything except working for Walgreens, CVS and Rite Aid! lol...I don't mind retail at OTHER places.
if I can NOT find a job period...then residency will be a very good back up plan. 🙄 I really PREFER NOT doing one if possible though.
Are you going to do a residency for SURE?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
if I can NOT find a job period...then residency will be a very good back up plan. 🙄 I really PREFER NOT doing one if possible though.
Do you even understand the process of getting a residency? You must not, if you think it's a back up plan.
Do you even understand the process of getting a residency? You must not, if you think it's a back up plan.
I will not apply for a residency this year. However I will apply for one later if I choose to later on.
I was at a hospital my last rotation. I was working with 2 residents. One was a retail pharmacist for CVS for 6 years and decided to do this residency now. One graduated 2 years ago...and decided now to do this residency. They are both residents now at the hospital I was rotating at.
If I can't find a job or hate my job I might decide to do a residency later. Now? Most likely not.
I dropped out of dental school...so you know I am very fickled and I change my mind 100000 times a day!![]()
Hey SHC...what happened to your pics that you had on here a couple posts ago?
Hey SHC...what happened to your pics that you had on here a couple posts ago?
Not sure...I think you can only see them on Firefox for some reason.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 551