January CPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ImmunoglobulinE

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I’m taking mine the end of January using rxprep clinical and law to study. For those that took the exam already, How difficult was the exam ? What are some of the concept you think we should focus on when studying. If there is any study group, I will love to join as well. Good luck to every one.

Members don't see this ad.

The exam was extremely comprehensive. I hate to say it but you should focus on everything. I personally found the exam very difficult (as do most people). I've been looking for a study buddy if you're interested (taking exam again next month).

Reactions: 1 users
The exam was extremely comprehensive. I hate to say it but you should focus on everything. I personally found the exam very difficult (as do most people). I've been looking for a study buddy if you're interested (taking exam again next month).
Hi Kimmy, I would like to join your study group! I am probably taking it too at end of Feb. Can we get in touch with each other?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone here taking more than 2 times . I took 2 times and seriously ... I want to pass for my 3rd time. I used RX prep 2017 Naplex and Clinical content for the CPJE , RX prep Law book. I felt the exam questions were looked simple, but very random . It touched all chapters .
I WANT TO PASS...

Reactions: 1 user

Hey Kimmy, I would like to be a part of your study group. I plan to take my exam at the end of this month.

Is anyone here taking more than 2 times . I took 2 times and seriously ... I want to pass for my 3rd time. I used RX prep 2017 Naplex and Clinical content for the CPJE , RX prep Law book. I felt the exam questions were looked simple, but very random . It touched all chapters .
I WANT TO PASS...

Me too. I have failed 3 times and this is my 4th time... I really got to pass this time since this is my last chance.
I would love to be part of study group if I am not too late for this!

Since many people have messaged me regarding a study group I'll make a discord tonight. I'll message those that have expressed interest, either to me directly or in this thread, a link.

*edit*
faithplus and 789012345, I am unable to message you

Last edited:
Since many people have messaged me regarding a study group I'll make a discord tonight. I'll message those that have expressed interest, either to me directly or in this thread, a link.

*edit*

I'm interested in the study group as well

*edit*
faithplus and 789012345, I am unable to message you[/

*edit*

Hi Kimmy, I am unable to message you either . Can you please share your email id , so that I can contact you ?

*edit*
Hi Kimmy, Could you add me to the study group please! Thanks

Just a heads up, starting now I will no longer consistently check forum threads to see if anyone would like to be added to the study group mentioned above. Please message me directly (or write on my profile) if you would like to be added :)

@faithplus I cannot post my email on a public forum, could you figure out a way to allow messaging or can you post on my profile?

Reactions: 1 user