Jefferson Waitlist Movement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

davedavedave

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good news! just got the acceptance call this morning from dr callahan.. she said theyre just starting to take people off the waitlist (i think she said i was the first one off)... fyi, i was on high priority waitlist and interviewed in mid november... good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

congratulations! see you next year

Last edited:
congratulations!!

though I am trying to be completely happy for you, I can't help but think that this means i'm not getting an interview. doh!

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome! Congratulations! :)

I hope I get off! I interviewed in Sept. and am high-priority. Davedavedave, do you know if there is any other "type" of waitlist than high-priority? The name kind of implies that.

aingeal said:
congratulations! wow that's early!
if you don't mind, how often did you update? thanks!

i sent her a little letter after i got waitlisted, saying how i liked jeff... and i also sent a generic update letter a few days ago with my fall grades..

i heard from a student there that getting on high priority means u have an extremely good shot at getting in (theyve ended up accepting all those on hp the past couple yrs).. i just didnt expect to hear from them until the summer :)

UCLAstudent said:
Awesome! Congratulations! :)

I hope I get off! I interviewed in Sept. and am high-priority. Davedavedave, do you know if there is any other "type" of waitlist than high-priority? The name kind of implies that.

im sure that hp is a special division of the waitlist since in the past couple years theyve accepted all of those on this list (or so i've heard)

cool thanks

Last edited:
SRQGirl said:
congratulations!!

though I am trying to be completely happy for you, I can't help but think that this means i'm not getting an interview. doh!

ditto, but congrats dave! :luck:

I think I got in. My mom let me know that there is a message at home from Dr. Callahan, and that I need to return the call. :)

UCLAstudent said:
I think I got in. My mom let me know that there is a message at home from Dr. Callahan, and that I need to return the call. :)

Congrats UCLAstudent! Your acceptance list grows again!

UCLAstudent said:

YAY!!!!! we might be in the same class!!!!!! LOL, i emailed Dr. Callahan about an interview and she emailed me back saying someone will contact me soon to arrange one for me!!!!!! :love: :love:

Thanks, Uegis and Wends! :D