Johns Hopkins 2015 Internship

Started by RxDawg14
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't lose hope yet everyone. My experience last year was that they try to fill the spots according to personality matching/needs of the departments/etc. Some folks who got called early on were selected for assignments they hadn't ranked.

Thats what I heard to from a few people from last year too! 🙂 thanks!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if Irish is still making calls? I thought the interview went well for me but it was difficult to tell since it was over the phone, and I have been in a nervous wreck absolutely for the past several weeks, especially since I really want to take part in the internship and think it's a good fit. I even sent a thank you note. Hopefully something I said didn't mess things up. I was thrown off by one question: "What are your goals outside of pharmacy?"
 
Does anyone know if Irish is still making calls? I thought the interview went well for me but it was difficult to tell since it was over the phone, and I have been in a nervous wreck absolutely for the past several weeks, especially since I really want to take part in the internship and think it's a good fit. I even sent a thank you note. Hopefully something I said didn't mess things up. I was thrown off by one question: "What are your goals outside of pharmacy?"

Yeah, I haven't heard anything yet, either. I think I'll probably get my rejection notice on Monday. Oh well!