July 10 test UWSA 257; good to go?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mas7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just did UWSA 2. It predicted 257. Assessment score 710. I got 79% ques correct over the 4 blocks. Am I good to give the exam on July 10 and expect somewhere near 250?
P.S. Avg on Uworld 1st pass random ques untimed was 75%. Did an old NBME (form 5) offline a few weeks ago just for the heck f it. Not that offline nbme matters but I got 88% correct which roughly translates to 247.
So can I expect to enter 250s if all goes well n test day? Or do I have to study more?

Members don't see this ad.

Just did UWSA 2. It predicted 257. Assessment score 710. I got 79% ques correct over the 4 blocks. Am I good to give the exam on July 10 and expect somewhere near 250?
P.S. Avg on Uworld 1st pass random ques untimed was 75%. Did an old NBME (form 5) offline a few weeks ago just for the heck f it. Not that offline nbme matters but I got 88% correct which roughly translates to 247.
So can I expect to enter 250s if all goes well n test day? Or do I have to study more?

Took NBME7 before dedicated study got 220 something, took UWSA 1+2 back to back 1 week later and got 256/248

My subsequent NBMEs were in high 240s and mid 250s

Although after taking the real thing I won't be surprised to get a 230 something

The difficulty of the real thing has more to do with the time management, I got a bunch of questions wrong that I could have gotten right Winter Quarter Ms2, in fact some of the questions I know I got wrong ARE questions similar to ones I had been asked in class exams and DID get right.

Granted I haven't got my score yet and people keep harping about a curve, but I would definitely recommend simulating the real test at least twice.

I.e. take 2 NBME back to back or take 1 NBME + the 150 free back to back, then you
L get a good sense of how the fatigue will affect your score

257? You bring disgrace to family. You must study more.

On a more helpful note.: You'll know as you're approaching your peak. Try to take the test before you pass it.

scores all across the board uwsaz, nbmez, the real exam are so inflated here on sdn. u c uwsaz 265+ n ppl scoring high 260z on the exam 250 on a practice exam looks mediocre here