-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
(July 2026 CBSE) How are we feeling
Started by toofuss
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
toofuss
Full Member
My last 3 NBME scores have plateaued at around 55-59, whereas my uworld scores around this time have sky rocketed. Im constantly scoring above average, for some reason it isn't translating over to NBME's. I am taking the Free 120 on Friday hopefully I see some improvement. I'm thinking maybe it's test taking error/poor execution. What should I do?
dull15blade
New Member
Review your missed questions on the NBME’s, then do targeted question blocks on the weak subjects in UWorld
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just took CBSE with the Dental Anesthesiology applicant crowd. Our testing window was from July 1st- July 14th (today). Not sure when we’ll receive scores back, though. It was a beast of an exam
It wasn’t terrible, but for part of the exam, I felt like it was testing my ability to read English lol. Like I would read stem, know the disease and know what was asked and the answer choices/charts would sometimes have very convoluted wording of things. I think they could make the wording more straightforward without compromising the quality of the exam
yeah I did for some stuff. More so as an adjunct. It felt like a million ethics questions were tested hahaMehlman helped a lot if you looked at him IMO.
I thought the exam was “fair” in the sense that it did cover all the topics pretty close to the percentages they give on website. Lot of integration though. Like pathology, biochem, and genetics all in one question, and the answer being a 2nd or 3rd order answer. But some gimmes too to balance out the tough questions. If I had to go back, I’d study more GI, personally.What did guys feel was the most high yield? Like if you could go back to days/weeks before the exam what would do/view more of?
liftnlefort
New Member
how does everyone feel two days out?
How was the Nbme score and free120 score ?meh! just hoping for a 65+. it honestly depends if the exam plays into my strengths or my weaknesses.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same! I felt okay during the first half but the second half of the exam was not greatwhat was up with block 4! felt like I guess the entire block
Lurked
New Member
You and me both, palAnatomy and ethics will bring me 10 points down
Also there are people that are taking it later this week so don’t tip questions
Lurked
New Member
Huh, how is that even possible?Also there are people that are taking it later this week so don’t tip questions
Feeling the same, 3rd and 4th block were rough, answer choices are less clear-cut than I expected.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CHILIwithY
Full Member
WTH is the block 4 - I marked like 25 qs..
Did anyone take the exam today?Also there are people that are taking it later this week so don’t tip questions
When are results?
theknight_Shadows
New Member
When do y'all think the scores will be out this time?
some people in my school took it yesterday which leads me to believe we arent getting scores back today but we shall see.Anyone take it today?
Dentman213
New Member
How did people take it after the 18th?some people in my school took it yesterday which leads me to believe we arent getting scores back today but we shall see.
I know of one school that had ppl take it yesterday but all the surrounding testing centers were full.
Dentman213
New Member
I just don't get how that's fair. They can easily get recalls from other people, plus they get an extra week of studying.
What does one school having people take it yesterday even mean? My school (to my knowledge) has no clue I even take cbse plus it was on a saturday...I know of one school that had ppl take it yesterday but all the surrounding testing centers were full.
testing accommodations from what I have heardHow did people take it after the 18th?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For all those asking why not 18.
People have situations in life.
My son has medical procedures on that day which was booked a year ahead and couldn’t be cancelled.
I took it yesterday. Also met people at the center, who did not take the exam on 18 because of no slot availability and accommodation.
For those cry babies: the test was not the same. Did extra week matter, not really.
And for the Gunners: Not everyone has life easy and it’s not all about CBSE. Just Study and say I will retake if I get <70.
Life is beyond CBSE, Results will probably be tomorrow.
Good luck everyone.
People have situations in life.
My son has medical procedures on that day which was booked a year ahead and couldn’t be cancelled.
I took it yesterday. Also met people at the center, who did not take the exam on 18 because of no slot availability and accommodation.
For those cry babies: the test was not the same. Did extra week matter, not really.
And for the Gunners: Not everyone has life easy and it’s not all about CBSE. Just Study and say I will retake if I get <70.
Life is beyond CBSE, Results will probably be tomorrow.
Good luck everyone.
Anyone take it today?
Nope non catstesting accommodations from what I have heard
You’re kiddingJust got off the phone with NBME - scores will be out around July 28th…
AAOMS ordersJust got off the phone with NBME - scores will be out around July 28th...
and accomodationsNope non cats