Just an honest opinion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
T

TheRock

I've been reading here on SDN for quite some time and just recently became a member. I constantly see posts in this forum about gpa reqs and all that academic stuff. It seems pretty consistent that applicants mostly have either a low gpa and low mcat, some have a good gpa and low mcat, and some have a low gpa and an avg., or slightly above avg. mcat. Not only do I see the trend on this forum, but also from people I know at school. My question is this: If your not committed to learning the material during your undergrad, as reflected by your gpa/mcat, why would you be committed to learning the material in DO school? Is their some life transforming experience? Moreover, one may say that it is more than just learning the material that makes a good DO, however, if you don't know your stuff inside and out, your not going to be good at anything. This is the same for any field. My advice if your planning to become a DO, study your tail off just like other people. Don't slack, because people's lives will depend on what you can recall.

Members don't see this ad.

It seems pretty consistent that applicants mostly have either a low gpa and low mcat, some have a good gpa and low mcat, and some have a low gpa and an avg., or slightly above avg. mcat.

Perhaps. But not all of the time. Some people thoroughly believe in and want to practice the osteopathic philosophy.

If your not committed to learning the material during your undergrad, as reflected by your gpa/mcat, why would you be committed to learning the material in DO school? Is their some life transforming experience? Moreover, one may say that it is more than just learning the material that makes a good DO, however, if you don't know your stuff inside and out, your not going to be good at anything. This is the same for any field. My advice if your planning to become a DO, study your tail off just like other people. Don't slack, because people's lives will depend on what you can recall.

Whoa dude. That is way too general of a statement. You make it sound as if every single person who wants to be a DO is a slacker and doesn't want to work hard. That is bull$hite. Yes there are people that don't work as hard as others but that goes for MD schools also. That goes for every job in the world. You are making it sound that as if people who go to DO schools are inferior and that makes you STUPID. Get your facts straight and stop being so naive.
nonono2.gif

Originally posted by Centrum

Perhaps. But not all of the time. Some people thoroughly believe in and want to practice the osteopathic philosophy.

Whoa dude. That is way too general of a statement. You make it sound as if every single person who wants to be a DO is a slacker and doesn't want to work hard. That is bull$hite. Yes there are people that don't work as hard as others but that goes for MD schools also. That goes for every job in the world. You are making it sound that as if people who go to DO schools are inferior and that makes you STUPID. Get your facts straight and stop being so naive.

For the first part of your response, I'm speaking about trends, not the difference philosophies. I agree that trends are not true for every single person, because if they were, then they wouldn't be trends. This is a generalization made from reading on this forum for quite sometime and also knowing students who want to become DOs. Trends exist in most things, and I'm just identifying one and asking why this trend exists.

Getting a 3.0 gpa in college is certainly qualifying yourself to be a slacker. Sorry, but a 3.0 does not reflect much effort. If serious effort was displaced for a 3.0, then maybe there are some learning difficulties... then again, maybe a student started off with a 2.0 and ended with a 4.0.... but this is a very rare case. Now, I never did say that grades reflect 100% of someone's work ethic, however, like it or not, they do reflect quite a bit. Again, I'm not try to make anybody inferior to anybody else, just pointing out a trend, and asking myself and this forum to discuss why this trend exists. Your last statement tells me to get my facts straight, well, I believe my facts are straight and you should simply refer to some previous posts or your pre-health advisor. My statements are not naive, and I apologize if they came off that way. However, calling me stupid is an inappropriate way to have a discussion. Your response seems to be more of an attack against my personal character, than an analysis of the statement made. Which of my facts are wrong? The name calling game should be reserved for younger children.

Members don't see this ad :)
Getting a 3.0 gpa in college is certainly qualifying yourself to be a slacker. Sorry, but a 3.0 does not reflect much effort. If serious effort was displaced for a 3.0, then maybe there are some learning difficulties... then again, maybe a student started off with a 2.0 and ended with a 4.0.... but this is a very rare case.

Have you thought of other factors that influence grades? Some people don't have the means to simply go to college. A lot of people have to work long hours which can effect grades. Some people don't learn as fast as others but that doesn't make them a slacker or a potentially bad doctor. Actually people starting off with low GPA's because they weren't mature or had different priorites and end up with stellar grades is common. It is something that keeps people out of allopathic schools who otherise would have no problems gaining acceptance. These people will make EXCELLENT doctors.

However, calling me stupid is an inappropriate way to have a discussion. Your response seems to be more of an attack against my personal character, than an analysis of the statement made. Which of my facts are wrong?

Yep I am attacking your character. Good for you!!

Have you thought of other factors that influence grades? Some people don't have the means to simply go to college. A lot of people have to work long hours which can effect grades. Some people don't learn as fast as others but that doesn't make them a slacker or a potentially bad doctor. Actually people starting off with low GPA's because they weren't mature or had different priorites and end up with stellar grades is common. It is something that keeps people out of allopathic schools who otherise would have no problems gaining acceptance. These people will make EXCELLENT doctors.

Yep I am attacking your character. Good for you!!

Yes, I am one of those people who have worked "long hours" and still manage to do well. It takes work, and I hate it, but I do what it takes to get the job done. Yes, it does affect my grades, but not nearly to the depreciating overall of a 3.0... Your last statement reflects your knowledge of people that will make excellent doctors. Are you a doctor? Again, I'm looking at a trend, your looking for externalities to negate that trend, which exist, but are in the minority. I agree that most people work during college (job), but I disagree that this works affects their lifestyle so much that it causes a dramatic decrease in their academic pursuits.

man I just gotta say it. These blanket statements about GPA are really quite ridiculous. I know some very good doctors who weren't outstanding in their undergraduate work. Moreover, I know several med students who are in the top of their class who had both a low GPA and Low MCAT. I wish people would quit trying to quantify people's character. To say GPA reflects work ethic is very egocentric. Many people are seriously intelligent, but because of various road blocks, or distaste for the college teaching methodology, don't care for school. I don't recall anyone complaining about how a patent clerk from Austria didn't do very well in math. I wonder what his GPA was. Or how about the guy who invented the light bulb? I don't think Thomas Eddison was a 4.0 student.

My point is simply this: After working for nine years in the medical field I have come across a lot of different people; doctors, nurses, and what have you. The characteristics that defined who they were and how well they performed their job was not the sum of some equation. People don't walk around with their GPA tatooed on their forehead.

I do think people should perform well in school, but some of the smartest people I know didn't even go to college, or didn't have a good GPA. I am an older student, and I have returned to college to become a doctor. Initially my GPA wasn't so hot, but now I get all A's. But had someone tried to define me as a slacker because of my GPA years ago, I might never become the great doctor that I hope to be. Maybe we should focus on telling people they can overcome their obstacles, rather than suggesting that our contrived notion of GPA and MCAT scores are indicative of a person's intelligence.

Oh yeah
Your last statement reflects your knowledge of people that will make excellent doctors. Are you a doctor?

I could ask you the same thing. I have contact with many DO's and they are awesome doctors. They all get the same training as MD's and work just as hard. They are seperated by different titles and different philosophies. It takes someone special to be a doctor. You have to have a calling for it, and the WILL to do it. They both require intelligence and a lot of hard work and if you are not fit to be a doctor you won't make it in any tpe of med school.

Why am I even arguing? Where the hell are the DO's? I am a freaking pre-dent for God's sake.
cussing.gif

:)

You know, I think this is a good question.

I think grades are important to an extent, but really only one of many that should be important. I think failure is the best measure of a person's character. Yes, failure.

Anyone can walk the walk when the going is good. But seeing how someone handles failure, in my opinion, gives you a better idea of the person's abilities. It takes a lot of character to come back from a really bad place.

I'll give you an example.

One of the most intelligent, hard working people I have ever met is my wife. (And she's a knock out, too. :cool: )

She went to the Pre-College Preparatory high school, then a top university, got a degree in Microbio (took a lot of the grad level classes in her major and minor--Chemistry--instead of the easier undergrad level ones...because she wanted the challenge).

And while getting a degree in Micro/Chem full-time, she worked 40 hrs a/week as a waitress (not many other jobs that pay a lot in Gainesville) and commuted about 2 1/2 hours a day, partied like a fiend socially and lived on 3-4 hours a night of sleep during the week days.

She's hard core. Aced her classes, etc.

But in some ways, that was easy for her. She's good at conceptualizing (50% of science classes) and has an amazing memory (the other 50%). If you can get the concepts and memorize all the rules in science, it's a matter of WHAT you want to succeed at, not WHETHER you can.

So, she gets out of school and gets a job. At a dot.com. Okay, you probably can guess the end of this story (except the dot.com is still holding on a little). She poured her heart and soul into that company and really believed in it. Probably like a lot of people did then.

And one of the hardest things I have ever done is watch her live through the experience of having that company start to fail and have her hard work and dreams die. She tried everything, working harder, etc. She wasn't in management or anywhere close to it (just a scientist), but she died a little when that company began lay-off after lay-off.

And then came the economy, 9/11, etc. It took her 10 months to find another job.

And during that time, I think, she had to live with failure day-in and day-out. Before she got laid off, watching the company die and after she got laid off feeling like a fool for investing so much time and dreaming into a corporation and then also for not being able to find a job.

It was probably the first big failure in her life. Sugar coat it how you want, it was failure.

But slowly, she worked her way out of it and overcame a lot of the feelings and trauma associated with it. ("Smart kids aren't supposed to fail, not if you just keep studying and work a little harder. You're trained to win.")

-------------------------

So, I think while grades are nice, they have little to do with the real world outside of college. They don't say anything about how you will deal with all of the patients and situations that are beyond your (or anyone else's) knowledge.

I think grades and volunteer activities are nice, but failure is the best teacher. I think that is why a lot of people are skeptical about seeing young doctors, the first thought is, "What do they know about living? What do they know about being where I am at? Can they relate?"

Just my thoughts,
Squid J

Yes, this guy above is EXTREMELY naive. There is no direct correlation between GPA and a person's intelligence. So many factors play into the workings of one's GPA. Like mentioned above, some people work, some don't grasp the material as quickly, immaturity...or whatever the circumstance(s). Go back a couple threads and read about the doctor who went to harvard medical school...but left in the MIDDLE of surgery to go cash his paycheck...smart right???...whatever....

I'm not a doctor, but I was a paramedic for a long time. I am in the middle of the application process, and I have applied to both MD and DO programs. I have worked with both MD's and DO's. The medical director for my county while I was working was a DO. As far as I can see it, the only down side to being a DO is having to explain to people that you have the same training as an MD. I don't want to insult people, but *****s who would assume that you are less qualified to be a physician because you are a DO, would constitute the greatest percentage of the people I would have to explain this too. If someone can tell me what MD's can do that DO's can't then I will revisit my opinion. I hate this type of crap. I really can't stand it when people who have virtually no experience in the medical field spout rhetoric about grades, mcats, and how DO's are somehow inferior. In my experience, these people are a bunch of YOUNG people who probably didn't even pay for their own school, suggesting that they have in their 20 years of life, seen enough and done enough to judge what makes a good doctor. Frankly, I wouldn't want the responisibility of deciding who would be a good doctor, so I won't even attempt to do so. All that I would say is that you should be kind and caring, and treat all people with the most respect possible. This is why so many doctors are arrogant and unapproachable. Because they believe that because they are doctors instead of plumbers, waitresses, or factory workers, that they are somehow more valuble to society. I need to stop talking now. Sorry for the speech.

Centrum, your a pre-dental student? I thought everyone here was pre-med! I'm not in Kansas anymore! AHHHH! um, I'm okay.

I'm not a D.O, but i'm a pre-med. I think D.O's are great! Don't discriminate the D.O's! They're cool!! :cool: stand up for the D.O's! I don't even know what you guys are arguing about. Who cares? Way to go D.O's!!!!! :love:

TheRock,

I think the so-called "trend" that you are referring to seems to appear because the applicants with the lower mcat/gpa stats are the ones that post on SDN about their chances, etc..
(Which is awesome because the majority of these applicants can get good advice on here plus they will most likely make dedicated and caring doctors)

This group of posters in no way represents the applicant group as a whole, just look at the overall statistics for DO schools...the average GPAs and MCATs are quite high!

For you to refer to people who have an overall GPA of 3.0 as slackers is quite ignorant on your part. Although you may have been lucky enough to go through undergrad without facing obstacles that for one reason or another would have caused you to struggle academically...that does not mean that everyone is as fortunate! Some have to "take the road less traveled" and tackle life experiences that YOU could not even fathom!

DO admission committees take ALL aspects of a person's life into consideration before making a decision...this is GREAT! I believe that the applicants that have these life experiences will make great doctors and I am glad that adcoms agree!

:D SPUNKY

Members don't see this ad :)
DO's... Where are my props? I am a lowly pre-dent taking on a troll in the Pre-Osteopathic forum and I don't even get some credit. I feel sooo used and unappreciated. :(

saevilw.gif

I'm not trying to argue for the sake of argue, but I believe some of you are missing the point. I'm speaking about trends, and the majority of people are captured by trends, for they wouldn't be so. If the "road less traveled" was what the majority was taking, then this would be represented by the proper trend. What some of you are saying is that this represents the trend. I disagree. I'm not talking about the different philosophies or anything to that nature. Moreover, externalities exist in everything we do, and I'm not focusing on these either. Again, I'm asking simply why this trend exists. I realize my imagination may make a gpa below 3.0 possible considering all of life's hardships, but lets face it, these are few and far between and not represented by the majority. If this is true, then maybe the conclusion of this discussion should be that D.O. applicants take the road less traveled. I hope this isn't your conclusion. In addition students post their stats here all the time....I've been a reader of SDN for about 2 years and have always seen similarities in the academic stats, which is why my question was posited to begin with.

Originally posted by Mire
I don't want to insult people, but *****s who would assume that you are less qualified to be a physician because you are a DO, would constitute the greatest percentage of the people I would have to explain this too. If someone can tell me what MD's can do that DO's can't then I will revisit my opinion. I hate this type of crap. I really can't stand it when people who have virtually no experience in the medical field spout rhetoric about grades, mcats, and how DO's are somehow inferior. In my experience, these people are a bunch of YOUNG people who probably didn't even pay for their own school, suggesting that they have in their 20 years of life, seen enough and done enough to judge what makes a good doctor. Frankly, I wouldn't want the responisibility of deciding who would be a good doctor, so I won't even attempt to do so. All that I would say is that you should be kind and caring, and treat all people with the most respect possible. This is why so many doctors are arrogant and unapproachable. Because they believe that because they are doctors instead of plumbers, waitresses, or factory workers, that they are somehow more valuble to society. I need to stop talking now. Sorry for the speech.

If this statement is directed towards me, when did I ever say that I didn't respect D.O's... all I'm doing is asking about a trend and wondering why it exists. You missed my point. I actually have 5+ years of experience in the medical field as an operating room assistant and am well aware of the responsibilites and the differences between MD's and DO's. I am asking why the general trend supports applicants with lower gpa's and mcats. One person posited this may be due to people taking the "road less traveled." Well, this may be the case, but I really don't think its reality for the majority. Again, I never did say that DOs are inferior, but your statement reflects some deep feelings that do not relate to the trend we are discussing.

First of all, :clap: to Centrum!!!

Second of all, I do not believe that this "trend" exists, so I don't know why you keep referring to it! :confused:

Why thank you spunk. It is nice to feel appreciated. Hehe.

Just weighing in on a couple of thoughts:

- About 3.0 GPAs. I see what TheRock is getting at, although I thnk everyone would agree that a blanket statement about 3.0 GPAs is a little silly. At lot of people on this board love to make up straw man fallacies, taking their own imagined points to task.

- Unfortunately, because schools vary so much, to lump everyone according to GPA is a bit unrealistic. I'm not sure that a 4.0 grad from a very difficult school would be the same as one from Podunk State. (Which goes both ways, maybe Podunk is pretty dang tough, and the Ivy Leaguers have it easy. Who knows? :))

-About the trend... my opinion? DO students are simply a bit weaker academically. Doesn't really mean any less smart, just having weaker stats. But still, the average DO applicant is still going to look great compared to the general university poplulation.

-So why am I applying DO?

1. I don't care about what people think about DOs, as long as I'm able to practice happily.

2. Less competition. I don't want to sweat applying to 15 "Top 20" colleges. That whole idea is laughable to me, that one gets a better education from one of those schools. I'd rather find a place that fits me, and focus on getting ready for the grind.

3. I'm from the western US, where we have severe physicians shortages. My state will cover some of my med school costs if I go DO. Financially, it makes more sense to go DO.

4. Educationally, my knowledge will be up to me. All DO schools are accredited, hey'll provide the support I'll need to grow into being a physician.

I suspect that some are like me, and applying to DO schools for similar reasons. Such persons may likely be a little more laid back, and as a result have weaker stats. Call us slackers if it makes you fell better, I really don't care. My life and profession isn't based in what other pre-meds think about my stats, intelligence, aptitude, and desire.

The only real motivations for me are my personal growth and ability to be a good doctor. (BTW, my stats are perfectly competitive for MD schools, and I'll be applying to a few. I don't buy the "DOs treat the patient better than MDs" hype either).

Have a good one.

Originally posted by spunk11

Second of all, I do not believe that this "trend" exists, so I don't know why you keep referring to it! :confused:

Read some posts. Its quite evident on SDN. I have 2 DO friends, 3 friends wanting to become DOs and have worked with several. They all testify to it and admit themselves. I tried finding it on USnews.com, but wasn't able to find any real data... maybe someone esle can...

I agree with San Juan and that people may feel its ridiculous to spend your time worrying about getting into med school. DOs are perfectly fine people and its a fine profession. Your motivations should be your own.

Different people, different motives, different scores, different grades, everyone is different. Let's not put every single future DO in one category just because a few of your friends have "admitted" that they didn't work hard in college and now want to go to osteopathic rather then allopathic med schools.

Different people, different motives, different scores, different grades, everyone is different. Let's not put every single future DO in one category just because a few of your friends have "admitted" that they didn't work hard in college and now want to go to osteopathic rather then allopathic med schools.

Strike one!:eek: :laugh:
Boy, you love to focus on external rhetoric deviation arguments. I think you've done this twice now! Trends are trends.

Dude, I don't care. In the end you are still ghey. Peace.
thefinger_red.gif

"Read some posts. Its quite evident on SDN. I have 2 DO friends, 3 friends wanting to become DOs and have worked with several. They all testify to it and admit themselves."

I DO READ POSTS!!...like I said before..yes, a lot of people post their lower GPA/ MCAT scores on SDN because they want some feedback about chances/ways to improve. Obviously, people with higher stats won't post their GPA/MCAT scores asking these questions...SO DON'T MAKE JUDGMENTS based on some posts and some of your "friends"!!!

"I tried finding it on USnews.com, but wasn't able to find any real data"
Because their is no such data!!! :p

When was the last time you asked a doctor who was going to treat you. "Excuse me, but what was your gpa before you entered medical school?" or even, "which medical college did you graduate from because I only trust those who went to the schools that were hardest to get into?" I am guessing, never. Only pre-meds worry about gpa's and everyone else worries about passing their boards. If you can pass your boards you have the intelligence to be a physician. Gpa's are long forgotten.

Sean -- I agree!!! :clap:

flower.gif

Everybody knows about the trend with DOs and I am surprised it hasn't been mentioned in this discussion. Even though I'm pre-med, everybdoy knows that if your stats aren't high enough then you go DO. This is no secret. Screw the philosophies, it doesn't matter. Everybody starts out wanting to be an MD, but only some make it in the end. I'll do the same, though I doubt I'll be rejected. C'mon guys...I respect DOs and all, but its the last option for pre-med students who still want to become active in the field... there is nothing wrong with it, its just not what people commonly think of as the typical doctor... I mean c'mon, when your young and dreaming about being a doctor, are you really thinking about the different philosophies or do you just want to get a stinkin MD. A DO is not by any means failure, but lets just end this stupid discussion and recognize its easier to become a DO and exists for people who may not be as competitive during 4 years of their life as others. Society looks upon it as "less", but that really doesn't matter in the end.

Centrum,

Thanks from a future DO. :cool:

-JmE-

:) Just here to support all of my future health-care colleagues.

Originally posted by JmE
Centrum,

Thanks from a future DO. :cool:

-JmE-

DOs-
There really is nothing wrong with the job. Even though I would rather be a nurse and have more freedom and respect from society, DOs can be really good doctors. Now, I would never go to one if my life depended on it, because, quite frankly, if most DOs squeek thru college, why would I want that person operating on me when he may be more prone to screw up. I'm probably in the minority, but I would be scared of DO. Is it really worth the time to spend in grad school, only to be humiliated by society in the end? C'mon guys, isn't worth it to study 2 hours a day and go to a real med school than opt out for a DO program? Gee wiz, maybe DOs really do take the "road less traveled", I certainly don't think its worth the EMBARASSMENT in the end. My dad's a doctor, and he has 1 DO that works for him... my dad looks over his work and CORRECTS it on a NIGHTLY BASIS. IT REALLY IS SAD PEOPLE BUT DOs DONT KNOW JACK FROM $HIT.:eek:

Originally posted by Dario
"IT REALLY IS SAD PEOPLE BUT DOs DONT KNOW JACK FROM $HIT."

Hi, Dario

Please correct your grammar from "it really is" to "it is really" first of all. Are you in nurse forum or DO forum? I don't think it's a good idea to judge a "whole MD" stupidity from a single person's experience. With your bad attitude like that, I am supprised you are a nurse at all...

Have a nightmare!!!
:laugh:

DARIO --

You are too funny!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!? Let me tell you this... I have a very high undergrad GPA, a competitive MCAT, and awesome ECs ...I CHOSE to apply to only DO schools!!! Plus there are many more just like me that only apply to DO programs!!!

I hope that you soon grow up and lose this naive attitude towards the DO profession. It is quite obvious that you are a confused and poorly informed pre-med!!
sh1a.gif

Dario: likes MDs because of the "respect from society".

Interesting to think that your future as a physician is based upon respect you apparently need. Why would you need that? Makes you wonder why some people hate doctors.

I'm sure you're a good enough person, and I don't want to insult you, especially considering the lack of knowledge from whence you speak. But it seems to me that a person who bases their opinion upon an ENTIRE profession based on one individual would be increasingly disposed to falling short of the intellectual heights that MDs (supposedly) aspire to.

BTW, if your father has to check up on his shoddy DO all the time, and it continues, he's as guilty of bad management as the DO is of providing bad care. Let us not throw stones in our glass houses.

Hi, I also don't think GPA is wholly reflective of a person's capabilities, the question is not what the GPA is? but WHY the GPA is what it is.... I have a 3.50 and don't consider it spectacular.... in my case.... I dropped from a 3.70 first year because I had surgery (Thyroid removed) and thus other complications....so you see it's not necessarily intelligence = GPA or capability BUT I DO AGREE WITH THE ROCK when it comes to people who have a VERY low GPA (one of my friends has a 1.54, the other a 2.21 and she is trying to get into meds! allopathic) so yeah a 1.54 isn't gonna get you anywhere.... but when the marks are borderline, we must probe deeper into the situation.

just my two cents.... good luck everyone

Originally posted by spunk11
DARIO --

You are too funny!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!? Let me tell you this... I have a very high undergrad GPA, a competitive MCAT, and awesome ECs ...I CHOSE to apply to only DO schools!!! Plus there are many more just like me that only apply to DO programs!!!

Spunk11:

I'm another like you: good GPA, MCAT, & ECs. I would have been competitive anywhere and I chose to only apply to DO because it was my preference.

People need to get it out of their heads that DO students are only there because they are academically inferior. :rolleyes:

Dario-

All I have to say is that you are a tool and an idiot. I don't have time to deal with trolls like yourself.

Lovingly,

Centrum

Originally posted by DrMom

People need to get it out of their heads that DO students are only there because they are academically inferior.

It IS NOT SOLEY BECAUSE they may be academically inferior (which, btw, they are when statistics are lined up side by side ... by quite a few pts. in each category...THERE IS A DIFFERENCE), but what makes me mad is that schools are accepting these *****s and these *****s will be making similar decisions to a real doctor. THIS MAKES NO SENSE. I don't agree with the TheRock since he/she gives respect to DOs... people that slack in college should NOT be given a second chance when they below their first 100 chances when they were younger... its the downside of the medical system, but then again, we do have nursing shortages in america:laugh:

Dario.... just trollin'.....

Originally posted by Dario

but what makes me mad is that schools are accepting these *****s and these *****s will be making similar decisions to a real doctor.

What the hell are you talking about? The last time I checked, DOs are real doctors. Just ask the AMA. I can't believe how naive people are when it comes to DOs. Trust me, once you are in medical school, the MD vs. DO debate is non-existent. You need to get out in the world more and not rely on what Daddy says about his DO colleague. The fact that you even had the nerve to post that DOs are *****s on a pre-osteopathic forum tells me a lot about your maturity level and sure points to you being a troll just looking to get people mad. So that is all I have to say in reply to you...

Signed,
A proud DO "*****" student :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dario,

Are you really a nurse or a child to be taken care by a nurse, especially for mental status??? You really don't make any sense of what you're saying; so I recommend you to get out of this forum and go to the "child" forum or be a part of the show "kids say the darnest thing" by Bill Cosby.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show,

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dario--

Why are you even on here? You are not even worthy of the title troll. You are just a simple
asshole2.gif

Dario--

Why are you even on here? You are not even worthy of the title troll. You are just a simple
asshole2.gif

I SECOND THIS!!!!!!

Centrum -

Awesome smiley! And so appropriate.... :clap: :clap:

Indeed. I think everyones point has been proven. End of discussion. But come on Rock, admit DO's are equals. That is all I ask.

Indeed. I think everyones point has been proven. End of discussion. But come on Rock, admit DO's are equals. That is all I ask.

I was never talking about equality... Janitors are equal to doctors... nobody is better than anyone else...

as for missing my point, that is your third strike and you are outta here!:clap: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

And you Cock, I mean Rock are missing my point. +pissed+