-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Just finished NBDE part II
Started by RDAtoDDS
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I finished the second day of part 2. Some of the Cases today were a little ambiguous as to treatment decisions.
Hey RDA....was there any new format ques ...can u plzz share....🙂
Sure, I can share about my experience.
The materials I used were: the Decks 2007/2008 version, Tufft's for Pharm, Kaplan Qbank. ASDA released exams 1991-2009
I went through the decks one (except the pharm section), I read the Tufft's Pharm booklet twice, went through exams once then I did all Kaplan Qbank questions once.
Pharm was my weakest subject, party due to the fact that i took in in D2 and now Im a D4, and partly cause there are way too many drugs to remember. Other subjects I felt pretty solid in even before starting to study. I feel my school really prepared us well in most subjects.
I felt that Part I was all over the place and maybe harder than Part II. It also could be that I learned dentistry better than the subject on Part I.
Overall, the exam is pretty straight forward and not very difficult. I am not saying it was easy, but being pass/fail, its passable with confidence. I hope this helps. If you have more questions, just ask.
The materials I used were: the Decks 2007/2008 version, Tufft's for Pharm, Kaplan Qbank. ASDA released exams 1991-2009
I went through the decks one (except the pharm section), I read the Tufft's Pharm booklet twice, went through exams once then I did all Kaplan Qbank questions once.
Pharm was my weakest subject, party due to the fact that i took in in D2 and now Im a D4, and partly cause there are way too many drugs to remember. Other subjects I felt pretty solid in even before starting to study. I feel my school really prepared us well in most subjects.
I felt that Part I was all over the place and maybe harder than Part II. It also could be that I learned dentistry better than the subject on Part I.
Overall, the exam is pretty straight forward and not very difficult. I am not saying it was easy, but being pass/fail, its passable with confidence. I hope this helps. If you have more questions, just ask.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi
I wish u success
could you please send me a KAPLAN Q BANK?
[email protected]
THANKS IN ADVANCE
I wish u success
could you please send me a KAPLAN Q BANK?
[email protected]
THANKS IN ADVANCE
Sure, I can share about my experience.
The materials I used were: the Decks 2007/2008 version, Tufft's for Pharm, Kaplan Qbank. ASDA released exams 1991-2009
I went through the decks one (except the pharm section), I read the Tufft's Pharm booklet twice, went through exams once then I did all Kaplan Qbank questions once.
Pharm was my weakest subject, party due to the fact that i took in in D2 and now Im a D4, and partly cause there are way too many drugs to remember. Other subjects I felt pretty solid in even before starting to study. I feel my school really prepared us well in most subjects.
I felt that Part I was all over the place and maybe harder than Part II. It also could be that I learned dentistry better than the subject on Part I.
Overall, the exam is pretty straight forward and not very difficult. I am not saying it was easy, but being pass/fail, its passable with confidence. I hope this helps. If you have more questions, just ask.
HeyRDA ..
Was there any new format ques...plzz reply...thanks..
HeyRDA ..
Was there any new format ques...plzz reply...thanks..
The only questions were the
normal multiple choice
two statement questions ie.
Fluoride is an element
Fluoride is used in dentistry
both are true
both are false
1st is true 2nd is false
1st is false 2nd is true
Negative statements ie
Fluoride is NOT used in
tooth paste
dental office
home
barber shop
These were the only type of questions on my exam
Kaplan Qbank is available as a subscription through their site,
The only questions were the
normal multiple choice
two statement questions ie.
Fluoride is an element
Fluoride is used in dentistry
both are true
both are false
1st is true 2nd is false
1st is false 2nd is true
Negative statements ie
Fluoride is NOT used in
tooth paste
dental office
home
barber shop
These were the only type of questions on my exam
Thanks..:🙂🙂
Sure, I can share about my experience.
The materials I used were: the Decks 2007/2008 version, Tufft's for Pharm, Kaplan Qbank. ASDA released exams 1991-2009
I went through the decks one (except the pharm section), I read the Tufft's Pharm booklet twice, went through exams once then I did all Kaplan Qbank questions once.
Pharm was my weakest subject, party due to the fact that i took in in D2 and now Im a D4, and partly cause there are way too many drugs to remember. Other subjects I felt pretty solid in even before starting to study. I feel my school really prepared us well in most subjects.
I felt that Part I was all over the place and maybe harder than Part II. It also could be that I learned dentistry better than the subject on Part I.
Overall, the exam is pretty straight forward and not very difficult. I am not saying it was easy, but being pass/fail, its passable with confidence. I hope this helps. If you have more questions, just ask.
thank for sharing
Hi RDAtoDDS, i was wondering if the Kaplan Q bank was really useful for you and do u recommend me to buy it?
thanks for helping me
Hi molar65,
I found the questions on the Kaplan Qbank very helpful, and representative of what kind of question (format and difficulty level) to expect. Should you buy it? I don't know how much it costs (my school gives us access). All i can tell you, it was the best source i used. I hope this helps.
can any one share tufts pharma, mosby and kaplan q bank with me and even asda papers plz
plz send me on
[email protected]
plz send me on
[email protected]