Just got a job at CVS.

Started by MrBonita
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBonita

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied for a job to be a cashier at can't verify slowly and got hired. Can't wait to start. I can't seem to get hired there as a pharmacist but I have a plan. I will secretly jump behind the counter here and there and consult patients and disappear. After they notice my talent, I can ask if I can work as a pharmacist at cashier pay.
 
You should ask the pharmacist to hire you with his own money as his personal helper to clear out his 120 pages queue , since someone on this forum pointed out that teachers are buying school supplies with their own money and that makes them more respectful than complaining pharmacists who threaten to abandon patients because they are paid $40 hourly. Let’s do what the teachers do. If you think about it, it’s not a bad idea. Say the paying pharmacist pays you $8 hourly, to you that’s untaxed money and you still qualify for all the unemployment freebies.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.