Just saw a DO on a TV commercial...

Started by -Goose-
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Well, I certainly am shallow - and that's exactly why I want to be a research physician. When I "personally research the indgredients" in something in my later years, at least I won't be blowing smoke out of my empty suit on national television. Sorry I pissed you off for whatever the reason, I just thought this whole thing was hilarious, and it was honestly something for me to complain about at work. Also, I don't want to have sex with john marshall -for the record.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the record - 'student doctors'---> LMAO!!!! take these sorts of things entirely too seriously (myself included). All i was trying to say in a non brash and lewd sort of way is that his image as a DO promoted the idea that a harmful drug was safe. If you were a typical consumer and saw no medical doctor appear and claim to have researched the product, then you would be a lot less inclined to try it. No matter whos side you take, the whole thing is still a mockery of sorts of the title and image that docs are supposed to portray and uphold. Now before you rub your fingers to the phalanges in your replies remember that opinions are like *******s - everyone has one and most of them stink. WAHH!!!!