Kansas c/o 2015 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
HWolfe - that is so exciting!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

HELLO FELLOW CLASSMATES....I just got a call this morning informing me that a spot opened up, and that I was chosen to fill it! I of course said yes!!! I am so excited to start school...but things are pretty crazy because I JUST moved to San Diego in May for a summer internship and now I have a week to pack up and find a place to live...so if anyone has suggestions for close/safe/and pet friendly apartments, please let me know!! WOW this is so exciting :)

I just added you to the KSU facebook page, so you should be able to talk with others that have open space for rent and what not.....That is very exciting news, and I can't wait to meet you!

HELLO FELLOW CLASSMATES....I just got a call this morning informing me that a spot opened up, and that I was chosen to fill it! I of course said yes!!! I am so excited to start school...but things are pretty crazy because I JUST moved to San Diego in May for a summer internship and now I have a week to pack up and find a place to live...so if anyone has suggestions for close/safe/and pet friendly apartments, please let me know!! WOW this is so exciting :)

Congrats and give a holler if ya need anythin