You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Kansas State C/O 2023
Started by Cbabcock22
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Got the call this afternoon!! Can't wait to be joining you guys this fall!!! *cue huge sigh of relief*
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Update: just got an email with a link to the FB page. Also congrats @baenne2697!!!!!!Has anyone who's been pulled off the waitlist been added to the FB page yet? I want to start looking for a roommate and housing but I don't know how to get added to the page.
Update: just got an email with a link to the FB page. Also congrats @baenne2697!!!!!!
How did you get added? I requested to join a few days ago but have not been added.
laurafav512
New Member
I keep trying to get added to find roommates as well and so far I've got nothing. It's been super obnoxious! I'm hoping KSU will send out an email listserve to class of 2023 that I can use instead. Or maybe the people running the page just need to check on it more often.Has anyone who's been pulled off the waitlist been added to the FB page yet? I want to start looking for a roommate and housing but I don't know how to get added to the page.
laurafav512
New Member
Where did you find her email? Or did you just message her on facebook?I emailed Miranda and told her I requested to join and then she added me
She emailed me originally with the link to the page. PM me and I'll send it to you!Where did you find her email? Or did you just message her on facebook?
I keep trying to get added to find roommates as well and so far I've got nothing. It's been super obnoxious! I'm hoping KSU will send out an email listserve to class of 2023 that I can use instead. Or maybe the people running the page just need to check on it more often.
We are entering Finals week next week so all of the administration is super busy making sure that everything is ready for that along with multiple College wide interviews taking place in the next few weeks. This month alone has been a little crazy already with the 3rd years White Coat Ceremony that just took place this past weekend and 4th years graduation quickly approaching along with Finals. Just give them a little time and they will add you as soon as they can. Personally it took over a month from when the Facebook page went up to me being added to the group so just be patient and you will be added soon.
Yup, after May 17th-ish things should slow down around the vet school and administration will be focused on getting ready for you guys! If you're needing to find housing, there are some listings available here: Housing | College of Veterinary Medicine | Kansas State University
EmJayVetMed
Ohio State c/o 2023
Hi everyone! I just received an offer but respectfully declined it so hopefully someone on here will be getting an opportunity 🙂
Miranda should take care of that for you! You'll probably get a survey within the next month or so to choose your electives.Anyone know how soon we need to start registering for classes? Got my EID and WID all registered but had that classic moment of "... Now what do I do?"
Are you in the area? I have an extra room in my duplex as of now if you want to come check it out.I keep trying to get added to find roommates as well and so far I've got nothing. It's been super obnoxious! I'm hoping KSU will send out an email listserve to class of 2023 that I can use instead. Or maybe the people running the page just need to check on it more often.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
quartknee811
New Member
Hello! I was just accepted into the class of 2023 and will be in search of roommates, if there’s anyone who doesn’t have arrangements yet!
Do any of you know if there is an Anatomy or Physiology book that is used first year? I'm undergrad taking Anatomy and Physiology (animal science version) that has no book and I would like to have one for reference. I thought that getting one that the vet school uses might be helpful. Thanks!
You'll need the Guide to the Dissection of the Dog for sure. Dyce, Sack and Wensing was recommended for anatomy my first year but not sure if that's changed. I got Essential Cell Biology for physiology and never read it, lol.Do any of you know if there is an Anatomy or Physiology book that is used first year? I'm undergrad taking Anatomy and Physiology (animal science version) that has no book and I would like to have one for reference. I thought that getting one that the vet school uses might be helpful. Thanks!
Would any out of state students attending KSU be willing to talk to me about tuition costs? I've looked at the estimated ones, but I know that those can differ from what it actually ends up being.
Sure. PM me and I can talk to you about it. Tuition prices are expected to increase this year compared to being on a freeze the previous years though so keep that in mind
