This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tnpremed96

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I've been prepping for the MCAT since first week of June. I finished content review in June and just have been doing practice tests, qpacks, and section bank up until now. I'm about a month away from my test date (Aug 31st) but, honestly, I'm not sure what's up with my Kaplan FLs:

Kaplan #2: 504 (126, 125, 127, 126)
Kaplan #3 506 (126, 127, 128, 125)
Kaplan #4 508 (127, 125, 128, 128)
Kaplan #5 505 (126, 125, 127, 127)
Kaplan #1 503 (124, 126, 127, 126)

I feel like these don't correlate with my AAMC scores at all (although I took them all untimed):

Chem qpack: 78%
Physics qpack: 86%
Bio1 qpack: 78%
Bio2 qpack: 86%
Cars1 qpack: 78%
P/S SB: 80%

I know Kaplan scores are a bit deflated and more difficult, but shouldn't I be seeing an increase in FLs at least? I take 2 days to thoroughly review correct and incorrect answers. I'm saving the AAMC Fls for the last 2 weeks. I'm finishing the AAMC material this week. Anyone have advice or had a similar situation? I seem to be stagnating/decreasing when it comes to Kaplan but ok on AAMC - my goal is at least a 510 🙁