Kaplan usmle study guides

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hasanm1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
helllo everyone i was wondering weather the kaplan USMLE step 1 study guides For BIOCHEM AND PHYSIO are good study materials before going in to podiatry school and how well do you think they will prepare me for what is comming . I have six months off and i figure it would be good to get some studying in to stay ahead.
thanks for your reply and help.

Members don't see this ad.

helllo everyone i was wondering weather the kaplan USMLE step 1 study guides For BIOCHEM AND PHYSIO are good study materials before going in to podiatry school and how well do you think they will prepare me for what is comming . I have six months off and i figure it would be good to get some studying in to stay ahead.
thanks for your reply and help.

You're late to the party man. Everyone knows the real gunners studied for the USMLE at the same time as their MCAT prep. Clearly you're not staying on top of things.

kKQei.gif

That's a completely useless thing to do, and would probably be counterproductive.

Here's the deal...the mass of information you're going to get will be like nothing you had in undergrad. Relatively speaking, the jump most people experience from high school to college is similar proportionally to the jump to pod school.

You won't spend enough time studying before you start school to have made it worthwhile because, let's be honest, you probably won't treat pre-school studying without needing to as a full time job and then some, which is what would be required for this studying to have any real impact.

Just take some time off and relax; you'll have plenty of time to study when you get here, and you'll have regretted wasting your last bit of time at home studying when it was unnecessary and it's impact negligible.

Members don't see this ad :)
which school will you be going to?

reason i'm asking: i wish i had done some of the memorizing of anatomy before the semester started (DAMN YOU FRANK NETTERS)

if you really want to get ahead, try to get ahold some of the current students, and get them to send you the powerpoints, (and if they record their lectures...) links/etc videos for the lecutres, and just give yourself time to review it all.

i have a feeling some will not like this, but do as you will.