KCU Joplin vs WCUCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Asdf123469

Reaction score
Need some help deciding between these two schools. Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you guys for the replies, I was wondering if you guys could please tell me what is causing this strong push towards KCU? I have been doing some research and am mainly finding statistics for the KC campus, and not so much for the Joplin campus. Would there be much difference between the two? Thank you in advance.

Thank you guys for the replies, I was wondering if you guys could please tell me what is causing this strong push towards KCU? I have been doing some research and am mainly finding statistics for the KC campus, and not so much for the Joplin campus. Would there be much difference between the two? Thank you in advance.

Current KCU-KC student and there is literally no difference between the campuses. Same teachers, same exact lectures (delivered via telecast for one campus, dependent on where the teacher is at), same tests.

Reactions: 1 user
Current KCU-KC student and there is literally no difference between the campuses. Same teachers, same exact lectures (delivered via telecast for one campus, dependent on where the teacher is at), same tests.
Thank you so much for explaining this! That definitely puts me more at ease about the Joplin campus :)