Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey!
So i sent my primary to a bunch of DO schools but at this point i want to decide ~4 schools to send my secondary too. I live in Dallas, TX and am deciding on schools based on a: quality/reputation of school, b: location of school (is it easily accessible, near a major airport), c: tuition, d: out of state friendly. So far i have received secondaries from the schools listed below. anyone have any recommendations on which ones i should choose to send secondaries to??
LECOM Bradenton
De Moines University
CCOM (Chicago)
PCOM (Philadelphia)
MSUCOM (Michigan)
Arizona Midwestern
UMNDJ
NYCOM
NOVA southeastern
ATSU-SOMA (Arizona)
ATSU-KCOM (Kirksville)
KCUMB
OSU
Thanks sooo much! any advice would be much appreciated!
So i sent my primary to a bunch of DO schools but at this point i want to decide ~4 schools to send my secondary too. I live in Dallas, TX and am deciding on schools based on a: quality/reputation of school, b: location of school (is it easily accessible, near a major airport), c: tuition, d: out of state friendly. So far i have received secondaries from the schools listed below. anyone have any recommendations on which ones i should choose to send secondaries to??
LECOM Bradenton
De Moines University
CCOM (Chicago)
PCOM (Philadelphia)
MSUCOM (Michigan)
Arizona Midwestern
UMNDJ
NYCOM
NOVA southeastern
ATSU-SOMA (Arizona)
ATSU-KCOM (Kirksville)
KCUMB
OSU
Thanks sooo much! any advice would be much appreciated!

). So it's a vicious cycle. I just wish they had taken the waiver like everyone else had. I'll probably try to send it in this week. Thanks for the encouragement...maybe if they know I am doing grad work they will take more of a look at my application there, especially with it being three months earlier. Congratulations on the acceptance when reapplying! It takes some serious commitment to do this all again!