I'm just going to repeat what has been said on the KCUMB threads in the past. Please, please, please look at the core rotation sites and be aware that you may end up at one of the podunk sites. While most (~85%) got first choice or at least one of their top 3 choices, 17 went unmatched and had to choose from the left overs. Some of my classmates are having to leave spouses/families behind because there is nothing for them in the small sites. If you plan on staying in KC, know that there are NOT enough spots for everyone. And know that nothing guarantees you a spot unless you are in the MBA program or you have some kind of significant medical reason to stay. No consideration given for other personal circumstances. I ignored this very warning and choose KCUMB based only what they offered the first 2 years, now I'm beginning to regret my decision. I don't mean to deter, I just want you to be aware there is a small chance you could end up at a <100 bed hospital in the middle of rural Missouri/Ohio. If you have other acceptances, make sure you compare where you end up 3/4th year.