KD & KB WW Safari Adventure - Sign-Ups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If you heathens make this into some ridiculousness....
Would you expect anything less?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Tour Group
1. dubz
2. jboo
3. AM
4. mel
5. pippy
6. sporty?
7. kal
8. Mixy
9. staffy
10. genny
11. Coop
12. Paws
13. Capri

Currently in the calm before the storm finals, so I’m ready to play all the games! :)

Reactions: 1 users
I don't have the time to legit play, but I would secretly love to hydra-but-not-post if the mods would allow it and someone wanted me to be the voices in their head. Js. Otherwise I want to (poorly) spectate if it's an option?

I don't have the time to legit play, but I would secretly love to hydra-but-not-post if the mods would allow it and someone wanted me to be the voices in their head. Js. Otherwise I want to (poorly) spectate if it's an option?
Ask your fellows, I'd be willing to allow this.

@SportPonies - you playing?

Ask your fellows, I'd be willing to allow this.

Yay!

So uh... does anyone want a voice in their head?

(I'll tag people later if no one responds)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yay!

So uh... does anyone want a voice in their head?

(I'll tag people later if no one responds)
I mean... you're definitely welcome to join the other voices in my head... but admittedly I will likely miss lynch closes so may not be that fun to hydra with me. No hurt feelings if that doesn't sound enjoyable...

I mean... you're definitely welcome to join the other voices in my head... but admittedly I will likely miss lynch closes so may not be that fun to hydra with me. No hurt feelings if that doesn't sound enjoyable...
I like voices to bounce my in(s)ane PM babbling off of.

I'm not too picky about whose thoughts I invade. :p

Reactions: 3 users
Tomorrow or Wednesday, pending when I have enough willing participants :D
…is it bad that I thought today was Wednesday and you were planning on starting next Tuesday? LOL doesn't change that I want to play, I'm just out of it. (Plus, y'know…the addiction is real.)

I like voices to bounce my in(s)ane PM babbling off of.
If you two are fine, you can come up with some catchy hydra name.
I'm not too picky about whose thoughts I invade. :p
If paws isn't down to Hydra @finnickthedog can Hydra with me
It looked like Finn might be Hydra'ing with AM? I figure she will just PM whomever she decides on... She's popular! :)

Last edited:
@Animal Midwife I always forget there is a space in your name and I try to tag you and it won't pop up and I get confused.

But uh, I'm not so good with the catchy names... so either you will have to be or someone creative is gonna have to step up and do us the honor of naming us.

@Animal Midwife I always forget there is a space in your name and I try to tag you and it won't pop up and I get confused.

But uh, I'm not so good with the catchy names... so either you will have to be or someone creative is gonna have to step up and do us the honor of naming us.

lol At least there's not someone with an account name similar to mine that gets tagged instead. Seen that happen a few times with MJ.

Anyways, I'm not super inspired either. iirc, I just sat back while the WildWife hyrda name was decided on.

Finnick the midwife or dogwife

Last call for players, and Sporty has confirmed

Tour Group

1. dubz
2. jboo
3. AM/finn
4. mel
5. pippy
6. sporty
7. kal
8. Mixy
9. staffy
10. genny
11. Coop
12. Paws
13. Capri
14. Skimble
15. MJ

Add me in if it’s not too late! ( a tad rusty but I’m on here creeping in the threads to play :laugh: )

@DVMDream did you decide whether you'll play?

Tour Group

1. dubz
2. jboo
3. AM/finn
4. mel
5. pippy
6. sporty
7. kal
8. Mixy
9. staffy
10. genny
11. Coop