KD & KB WW Safari Adventure - Sign-Ups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They both (iirc) did it last game and were wolves so I’m a little more suspicious of self votes ha

Mel was kind of cornered into it and I don't think genny voted at all.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mel did it last game and was a wolf so I’m a little more suspicious of self votes ha

Edit: correction to data
Aww little one are you still scarred? :shifty:

Hey Genny :highfive:

Reactions: 1 users
So, is WZ also bothering you?

Didn’t catch the self-vote but a little bit. I’m just not ready to trust the other two in anyway yet. Maybe they will change my mind this game.

Unofficial Day 1 Tracker Election

Genny (1) - Genny
dubz (4) - mj, dubz, coop, finimal
finimal (3) - mixy, paws, yk
staffy (1) - jboo
sporty (3) - skim, roz, Sporty
mel (1) - mel
roz (1) - capri
Coop (1) - staff

15/16
Missing: @PippyPony

Deadline ~ 6.5 hours (10:30pm EST)

animaltrackpic-300px.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Didn’t catch the self-vote but a little bit. I’m just not ready to trust the other two in anyway yet. Maybe they will change my mind this game.
That's actually kind of backwards of how I typically think of "mayor" vote analysis

Why Coop then when half the roster also has no votes?
No reason.

Actually — Because I only have 1 vote and I need to vote for someone on D1 (when we have no information) and I didn’t particularly feel like touching that Zooster pile up.

And, let’s be honest, Coop is terrifying :vamp:

No reason.

Actually — Because I only have 1 vote and I need to vote for someone on D1 (when we have no information) and I didn’t particularly feel like touching that Zooster pile up.

And, let’s be honest, Coop is terrifying :vamp:

What's wrong with the WZ votes? And what do you mean by Coop being terrifying?

What's wrong with the WZ votes? And what do you mean by Coop being terrifying?
I dont think anything is wrong with them. I’m just not sure what to make of it/haven’t ever been in a game with self election/didn’t get the mayor reference. So again, not messing with the WZ pile up.

Coop being terrifying is an old joke that my first interaction with Coop was through WW and she was terrifying.

Next question?

Seconded, and what's with the sleeping bear comment? Aren't you not supposed to poke a sleeping bear?
This may be why my hiking trips go wrong.

Also pretty sure that rule doesn't apply to WW, where poking everything is encouraged. As long as you're not trying to pass off fishing as poking.

I dont think anything is wrong with them. I’m just not sure what to make of it/haven’t ever been in a game with self election/didn’t get the mayor reference. So again, not messing with the WZ pile up.

Coop being terrifying is an old joke that my first interaction with Coop was through WW and she was terrifying.

Next question?

So why did you choose Coop specifically if you didn't know what this was and she terrifies you?

That's actually kind of backwards of how I typically think of "mayor" vote analysis
Same. But knowing that you know that makes me wonder why you voted for yourself. But you know that I would know that you know that, so maybe voting for yourself means nothing. But you would also know that I could think that way, knowing that you know that I know that you know that I know, so maybe it does indicate wolfiness... :thinking:

Reactions: 1 user
Day 1 Tracker Election

Genny (1) - Genny
dubz (4) - mj, dubz, coop, finimal
finimal (3) - mixy, paws, kal
staffy (1) - jboo
sporty (3) - skim, roz, sporty
mel (1) - mel
roz (1) - capri
coop (1) - staffy

15/16
Missing: @PippyPony

Deadline ~ 4 hours (10:30pm EST)

animaltrackpic-300px.jpg

Next question?
I'm very scary, ask pip and dubz. They'd NEVER come back to visit me :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 user
Same. But knowing that you know that makes me wonder why you voted for yourself. But you know that I would know that you know that, so maybe voting for yourself means nothing. But you would also know that I could think that way, knowing that you know that I know that you know that I know, so maybe it does indicate wolfiness... :thinking:
What would you call this type of conundrum I wonder?

Maybe there's a reason for that ;)
I don't know what you could possibly be referring to. Sketchy people get elected mayor all the time so they'll be checked out early. Plus everyone swears they can read me so well, so y'all should be able to figure out whether I'm village or not pretty quickly, right?

I don't know what you could possibly be referring to. Sketchy people get elected mayor all the time so they'll be checked out early. Plus everyone swears they can read me so well, so y'all should be able to figure out whether I'm village or not pretty quickly, right?
If we can read you well, whyever would we need to check you out early :thinking: guess you don't need to be mayor :D

:cryi: forgotten yet again. I see how it is coop. I'm very forgettable. I think I visited you first even
NEVER FORGET! No, just that we had a good time, and I scared them both away silly! You and I had a lovely time, and you are welcomed back on my couch at any point! :D Also I regret not seeing the corn maze, clearly you have to come back ;)

:laugh:
And I didn't have any influence on game design. Yup, it's like I'm not even here between you and coop
I appreciate you SaltQueen Kara
Now make me mayor? :love:

Reactions: 1 users