KD & KB WW Safari Adventure - Sign-Ups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thank you again for the snap @Karabiner13 :) Most of you have my contact info now, so seriously just harass me there if I'm missing my tags for a while.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Final roster. Unknown when roles will go out. Things are still in the works. If you're lucky, you'll get a PM from us tonight

Tour Group

1. dubz
2. jboo
3. AM/finn
4. mel
5. pippy
6. sporty
7. kal
8. Mixy
9. staffy
10. genny
11. Coop
12. Paws
13. Capri
14. Skimble
15. MJ
16. Rozzie

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The tour group gathered around their expedition vehicle. They had selected the best safari group they could think of, the KD & KB WW Safari Adventure. They were known far and wide for getting you up close to elephants, right in the thick of action of a lion hunt, and they had the best birding too. They were all excited and couldn't wait for the safari to start.
ezgif-4-3195fbcfa5.jpg

But something seemed amis. @kaydubs and @Karabiner13 stood off to the side whispering to each other, trying not to alarm their tour group. It seems their tracker had recently disappeared. No one knew where he had gone. One day he was leading groups to the best sites to view everything their hearts desired and then the next he failed to report to work. KD and KB had gone out and searched for him but there was no trace of where he had gone. It seems before this Safari Adventure could go any farther, they would need a new tracker. Unfortunately for them, their only options were the people who stood in front of them, eagerly awaiting the start to their Safari Adventure. Looks like they would have to do this the old fashioned way. Time to put the position to a vote. May the best qualified win.

Rules:

1. There is no PM'ing
  2. No screenshots. No quoting mod pms. If you must, you may copy and paste
  3. Don't edit lynch votes. But you may edit posts
  4. If discussion stops and there is an overwhelming majority before lynch deadline, lynch may close early. No plurality rules. Otherwise deadlines will be as follows: Night closes at 7am EST, Lynch closes at 10:30pm EST
  5. Early actions and contingency actions are much appreciated
  6. Dead must post in **** stars ****
  7. There is no villager code but feel free to try and see what happens
  8. You can role reveal if you want, but it won't help you terribly much
  9. No minimum activity requirement, however, we expect good participation from all of you
It is now Day 1. Tracker Election will close at 10:30pm EST tomorrow (4/18)

Tour Group

1. @WildZoo
2. @johnnaboo
3. @Animal Midwife / @finnickthedog
4. @Melchizedek
5. @PippyPony
6. @SportPonies
7. @youngkal
8. @MixedAnimals77
9. @staff_wielder
10. @genny
11. @Coopah
12. @StayingPositive2017
13. @capri1722
14. @Skimble
15. @Mad Jack
16. @Rozzieray

Members don't see this ad :)
Elect Mel
I want it.

Day 1 Tracker Election Unofficial Tally

Genny (1) - Genny
WZ (3) - MJ, WZ, Coop
AM/Finn (2) - Mixy, Paws
Staffy (1) - Jboo
Sporty (1) - Skimble
Mel (1) - Mel
Rozzie (1) - Capri

10/16

Deadline 10:30pm EST on 4/18 (about 11 hours from now)

animaltrackpic-300px.jpg

Day 1 Tracker Election Unofficial Tally

Genny (1) - Genny
WZ (3) - MJ, WZ, Coop
AM/Finn (2) - Mixy, Paws
Staffy (1) - Jboo
Sporty (1) - Skimble
Mel (1) - Mel
Rozzie (1) - Capri

10/16

Deadline 10:30pm EST on 4/18 (about 11 hours from now)

animaltrackpic-300px.jpg
Look at my modlets, you making me so proud.

Reactions: 2 users
I can't say I liked genny's initial post, almost sounds like an unseerable wolf type comment.

Elect sporty

Because I like her animal artwork.
No, it was my second post that sounded unseerable. My first one wasn’t that bad. In comparison. In my opinion. I’ll stop digging this hole someday, I swear.

Reactions: 4 users
This election is so tame. Where's the mudslinging? Where's the bribery? Where the bloodshed?!?!??
I can’t campaign until after I get off work. But if elected, I’ll post a video of my little dog twerking. It’s adorable and hilarious and totally worth electing me for.

Reactions: 4 users
Should I try to win this election like the last election I won?

LOOK AT MY AVATAR, I WORKED SO HARD ON IT, IT'S BEAUTIFUL AND I OBVIOUSLY KNOW THE MOST ABOUT SAFARIS.

Reactions: 8 users
Elect Roz
Welcome back to the dark side and also I heckin' love Sailor Moon :love:

:love: I feel so loved and sailor moon is life lol

Elect sport the alchemy involved in the fusion of those animals has me amused l.... and slightly terrified:laugh:

Not feeling this Mel or Genny thing... Genny’s wolf odds are far to high and I can’t trust Mel yet.. :p and they are both self-votes o_O

I could get behind the AM/Finn hydra

Think of how great it would be for me to be mayor again though! I played so well in Sega when I was mayor. Threw some cows, trusted chaos...

"Sporty- as mayor, you have been gifted with a water buffalo that you can launch at a player and permanently throw them from the game. But only if that player is named Mel."

Reactions: 6 users
Think of how great it would be for me to be mayor again though! I played so well in Sega when I was mayor. Threw some cows, trusted chaos...

"Sporty- as mayor, you have been gifted with a water buffalo that you can launch at a player and permanently throw them from the game. But only if that player is named Mel."
I'm really digging your humor

I very much appreciated your play in Sega, especially late game :D

Not feeling this Mel or Genny thing... Genny’s wolf odds are far to high and I can’t trust Mel yet.. :p and they are both self-votes o_O

I could get behind the AM/Finn hydra

What's wrong with self-voting?