KD & KB WW Safari Adventure - Sign-Ups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Holy balls, some **** just went down.

Let me backtrack and answer some questions.

I agree with everyone else, the slip from Dubz was likely not a coincidence.

Unlynch capri
Lynch Dubz

Members don't see this ad.

Spell out your reasons again for me please?
Well first thing I didn't like was her throwing out ideas on D2 (i think i mistakenly said D1 before--forgot to account for mayor voting day). It felt to disingenuous that early on. The late waffle to staffy after there was a clear bandwagon going was also odd. Capri also seemed pretty confident there was a conversion N3 (which I think is correct) but I also think it's suspect that she was that adamant. Possibly pointing out the obvious to be like "oh yes, I'm a villager too, I saw the convert thing!" That's a little tinfoil theory right there though.

Weird how so? Why just now?
Some ideas that sporty was tossing around were really... out there. This one comes to mind.

Continuation:
4. Wolves PURPOSELY didn't put in a night kill, to make it look like a convert happened that night, in an attempt to clear Dubz. Not something I'd see a noob wolf do, but I wouldn't put it past her.
Although if Dubz flips wolf, I may have to access this.

It wasn't a "just now" thing. It was that a few of her posts have wigged me out or not made much sense to me over time.

Jboo, we had a chaos vig in our noob game :laugh: but it was only one shot, not two, and they won if they vig killed Santa. (Don't remember the actual role name though.)
I must've completely blocked that out. I was learning how to wolf for the first time, it ate up all my brain space lol

Jboo the strongest defense you have was something mel said about you and Staffy is that correct? Do you have any other suggestions for who the wolf might be?
I personally don't remember what you're referencing in the first question, but that seems be my only saving grace right now. Wouldn't surprise me if Mel mentioned it.
We're really going for broken record right now? Dubz I had as solid village but she would have been a prime convert choice. With that typo earlier, I think it's a safe bet to vote there. Second place right now is still capri. Third is sporty. Everyone else I have no idea.

Members don't see this ad :)
Holy balls, some **** just went down.

Let me backtrack and answer some questions.

I agree with everyone else, the slip from Dubz was likely not a coincidence.

Unlynch capri
Lynch Dubz
It's not really "everyone else," it's Sporty (who is second to top on my sketch list) and Pippy (who just switched off).

Ok I'm pretty happy with my Sporty vote, I could also go MJ but I'll put jboo on the back burner for now, even though she's ringing my alarm bells with that dubz post

D6 Lynch Tally
Sporty (2)
- Coops, dubz
Capri () -
Jboo (1) - capri
coop () -
dubz (2) - sporty, jboo

Missing: mj, pippy

5/7

Deadline ~ 1.5 hours

ezgif-4-6c4ea2fa19.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 3 users
ಠ_ಠ

Lynch Jboo

Sporty (3) - Coops, DubZ, MJ
Capri () -
jboo (1) - capri
coop () -
dubz (2) - sporty, jboo

A+ analysis on that vote. Good job. Round of applause.
Why jboo? Because I'm happy to look at her closer, but I'm not particularly a fan of your voting record.... and if Dubz is the wolf I think she is, then this reeks of you trying to stay out of a messy lynch- one being your fellow wolf, one being a mislynch of the mayor.

Example(s)? Sorry but I don't really remember you mentioning me before now.
I'm not a fan of convert hunting before finding the OG wolf. But if you're going to offer me your head on a platter I'll take it.

ETA: Also you were 100% village read for me the first few days

also i love you grandmanator i'm so sorry

Why jboo? Because I'm happy to look at her closer, but I'm not particularly a fan of your voting record.... and if Dubz is the wolf I think she is, then this reeks of you trying to stay out of a messy lynch- one being your fellow wolf, one being a mislynch of the mayor.
I don't think you get to rag on someone about their analysis when your vote is based on a typo and unnamed reasons why I'm your top convert choice.

Because if tracker, I also want to know who she tracked.

And would also kind of like to know who was blocked last night. That hasn't been claimed yet, right?
The, presumably chaos, poacher was blocked. I doubt they're gonna claim that block.

Still not tracker, pal. So nope. Still haven't tracked anyone.

Oh all the theories you've floated and you're rolling your eyes at me?
It would actually give me a reason not to vote for you. I'd rather find a wolf.
Love how you say this and then still vote for me. Your misdirection this evening seriously just looks like you're trying to throw anything at me and hope it leads to a lynch train against me.

I swear I saw a Dubz quote while I was making dinner in where she claimed that I stated I was (role-wise) tracker and went back on my word because it got too convoluted. But I cannot find that quote now, which skeeves me out even more. Very well could be missing it because I'm skimming trying to answer all the things that I saw earlier, but I don't think I am...

But I'll answer it here anyway. I NEVER once claimed I had a tracking ability. I don't know where you got that idea, and I'm super not a fan of you bringing it up and trying to make me sound like I backtracked on a role claim.

I'm not a fan of convert hunting before finding the OG wolf. But if you're going to offer me your head on a platter I'll take it.

ETA: Also you were 100% village read for me the first few days

also i love you grandmanator i'm so sorry
The only thing you should be sorry for is calling it in on what could be LyLo. That's what disappoints me.

Love how you say this and then still vote for me. Your misdirection this evening seriously just looks like you're trying to throw anything at me and hope it leads to a lynch train against me.
I don't have anything to support the theory. So I'll stick with the fact that you're my wolfiest wolf read. And I'm just not buying that you got nothing for being mayor.

I swear I saw a Dubz quote while I was making dinner in where she claimed that I stated I was (role-wise) tracker and went back on my word because it got too convoluted. But I cannot find that quote now, which skeeves me out even more. Very well could be missing it because I'm skimming trying to answer all the things that I saw earlier, but I don't think I am...

But I'll answer it here anyway. I NEVER once claimed I had a tracking ability. I don't know where you got that idea, and I'm super not a fan of you bringing it up and trying to make me sound like I backtracked on a role claim.
I never said anything like that but nice try

It was probably me, tbh.

You aggressively pushed for a YK lynch over the course of multiple days. Again, same comment I made to Mel -- it makes it seem like you have a reason to do something like that.

That, plus the fact that we literally elected you to a position called "tracker" made me wonder if you like, tracked YK. But OMG that is SUCH an out there assumption. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 users
Sorry, would you rather I vote for you? I'm still down for that.

To answer your question, and in no particular order, (1) there was an interaction between Staffy & Jboo on D2 that I wasn't a fan of; (2) the only day she didn't stay on Staffy's lynch was the day he was lynched, as if she was garnering village cred; (3) Mel was pushing her lynch for several days, I trust his read; (4) thinks Dubz is wolfy despite evidence to the contrary.

I don't think you get to rag on someone about their analysis when your vote is based on a typo and unnamed reasons why I'm your top convert choice.
Stop being butthurt, ma. You know very well that wolves can and have been caught through rojos and typo slip ups.

You're a good convert choice because you play a good wolf. Your play style barely changes, if it does at all. You have good strategy, you play a good game. In the end, catching you as wolf often does come down to catching something like a typo. So you best believe I'm gonna run with that.

The, presumably chaos, poacher was blocked. I doubt they're gonna claim that block.

Still not tracker, pal. So nope. Still haven't tracked anyone.

If this is potentially lylo I would like to know what you got for mayor. Not really any reason to not give us the info at this point.

Reactions: 1 users
It was probably me, tbh.

You aggressively pushed for a YK lynch over the course of multiple days. Again, same comment I made to Mel -- it makes it seem like you have a reason to do something like that.

That, plus the fact that we literally elected you to a position called "tracker" made me wonder if you like, tracked YK. But OMG that is SUCH an out there assumption. :rolleyes:
I thought it was Dubz, but I could've gotten you two mixed up while I was multitasking.

I was pushing the YK lynch because of feels and post analysis. I didn't have any solid evidence of anything. I just didn't see anything from YK that made me stop feeling uncomfortable with her.

I'll have to go back and read that day though if you want specific things.

Sorry, would you rather I vote for you? I'm still down for that.

To answer your question, and in no particular order, (1) there was an interaction between Staffy & Jboo on D2 that I wasn't a fan of; (2) the only day she didn't stay on Staffy's lynch was the day he was lynched, as if she was garnering village cred; (3) Mel was pushing her lynch for several days, I trust his read; (4) thinks Dubz is wolfy despite evidence to the contrary.
I can accept all three of these besides #4, since I think Dubz is wolfy as well.

Edit: "all three of these besides #4" is probably one of the smarter things I've said in my lifetime.

Reactions: 2 users
Why? I thought you said based on her earlier interactions with staffy she was likely village?
I think I said that days ago?

And earlier tonight you called me out for (supposedly) not thinking she was sketchy for her waffles when I called you out for something similar...pick one stance, dude lol

I think I said that days ago?

And earlier tonight you called me out for (supposedly) not thinking she was sketchy for her waffles when I called you out for something similar...pick one stance, dude lol
I would just like to know your thought process is all, I don't think that's too much to ask.

Edit: And no I will take as many stances as I see fit

Stop being butthurt, ma. You know very well that wolves can and have been caught through rojos and typo slip ups.

You're a good convert choice because you play a good wolf. Your play style barely changes, if it does at all. You have good strategy, you play a good game. In the end, catching you as wolf often does come down to catching something like a typo. So you best believe I'm gonna run with that.
I get butthurt whether it's a lynch for good reasons or not. You know this ;)

Flattery will get you almost everywhere but I don't know what you expect me to do. I think it's a dumb reason to lynch someone. Typos aren't more likely to happen to wolves than to villagers. I've seen plenty of villagers lynched for exactly that. Rojos are a whole different thing.

We can go back and forth on whether or not I would be converted - I've already said my piece on that and there's not much else I can do. I think that "You're so good at wolfing you can't be evaluated" is a copout, but that's just me.

I get butthurt whether it's a lynch for good reasons or not. You know this ;)

Flattery will get you almost everywhere but I don't know what you expect me to do. I think it's a dumb reason to lynch someone. Typos aren't more likely to happen to wolves than to villagers. I've seen plenty of villagers lynched for exactly that. Rojos are a whole different thing.
You said I didn't explain why I had you as one of my two convert choices, so I explained why I had you there. *insert shrug emoji here*

You said I didn't explain why I had you as one of my two convert choices, so I explained why I had you there. *insert shrug emoji here*
Yeah but your reasons aren't based on this game, they're based on...me as a player. That doesn't sit well with me, ever. It basically means every game I would be top of your convert choices by default. Not good enough for me when this might be our last chance to get it right.

Still waiting on that mayor info by the way, or are you sticking with you didn't get anything?

I thought it was Dubz, but I could've gotten you two mixed up while I was multitasking.

I was pushing the YK lynch because of feels and post analysis. I didn't have any solid evidence of anything. I just didn't see anything from YK that made me stop feeling uncomfortable with her.

I'll have to go back and read that day though if you want specific things.
Can't recall if you backed off after the protector reveal or not