Keck School of Medicine.. help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

schnoarts

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!

I am applying this cycle (submitting my app here soon). I was just wondering if anyone in here has applied, interviewed, or been accepted to Keck School of Medicine and would be willing to talk to me about the school, your application, and the interview! I really really want to go there!


Thank you!
 
Check out the school specific discussions board. Frequently, current med students post in their school’s thread to give advice to applicants / talk about their school.

Best of luck! I hope youre applying to many more schools 😉
 
Hey everyone!

I am applying this cycle (submitting my app here soon). I was just wondering if anyone in here has applied, interviewed, or been accepted to Keck School of Medicine and would be willing to talk to me about the school, your application, and the interview! I really really want to go there!


Thank you!

Submitting your AMCAS now? Or submitting to Keck soon?