Kentucky Secondary and Status Info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RainaNoelle

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those that applied to UK, how long did it take them to acknowledge receiving your secondary, check, and letters of rec? I keep checking the status page, but there's still no change. It just says they don't have any of my stuff.

Thanks!

Raina

Members don't see this ad.

I don't remember exactly how fast they posted things to their status page, but they were at least a week or so behind when I did mine. They could be further behind now since they probably have more apps to do, along with interviews, etc.

Good luck.

They received my letters of recommendation back in July but didn't post it on the status page until I had already sent in my application fee and submitted the secondary. Then it didn't say Interview Scheduled until about the day before my interview. Now that I'm accepted it says Admissions Commitee Review complete or soemthing to that effect. They are about a week or so behind with posting things up there.

Good luck and remember this: they only give you about 1-2 weeks notice about the interview date so don't get worried you don't have one scheduled yet. I received only a week notice and was freaking out because I hadn't heard anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
Could someone please post the link for UK's status check?

Thanks guys...it's just a waiting game I guess. :rolleyes: I had everything sent in a couple of weeks ago, and figured it would show up within a week or so. Hopefully they'll get it updated soon!

Mongoose, the website is:

<a href="https://www4.mccs.uky.edu/secapp/" target="_blank">https://www4.mccs.uky.edu/secapp/</a>

Best wishes!
Raina

<a href="https://www4.mccs.uky.edu/secapp/logon.asp?" target="_blank">UK Status Page</a>

kick ass! I got an interview at UK!!! I really like these on-line status checks....first I find out Cincinnatti gave me an interview after finding the status check link on SDN then I find out UK gave me an interview after finding the link on SDN....Now, if anyone wants to post the link to Yale for my future use, please feel free to do so. In all seriousness, though, I am so thrilled to have an interview at UK...This just rules! :) :D WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Mongoose: Congrats on the interview! Is UK a place you would really like to go? Just wondering, you might end up being a classmate... ;)

Are you kiddin' me KyGrl? I lived in Kentucky for the first 22 years of my life...and I still bleed Kentucky Blue....at least in Basketball season. I would definitely love to go to UK. I just didn't expect an interview there since I am officially out of state now. Hey, I guess all that groveling along with emphasizing ties to Kentucky must have helped out. Now I can't wait for the package to get here so I know what day my interview is on. I suppose now I will have to check my mailbox 50 times a day instead of the requisite 25.

Awesome mongoose! I didn't know because your info says you live in TN. Good luck with everything and I hope you're one of the out of staters that get in! Keep us posted!