Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've heard "being around crying/screaming kids" often mentioned as a reason to avoid Peds.
Is it really that bad, are kids really crying/screaming pretty much every time your around them?
(I volunteer in a children's hospital and the kids seem to be pretty upbeat for the most part, but I have never really seen how they act around MD's or come procedure time)
Do you get used to being around kids crying/screaming?
Is it really that bad, are kids really crying/screaming pretty much every time your around them?
(I volunteer in a children's hospital and the kids seem to be pretty upbeat for the most part, but I have never really seen how they act around MD's or come procedure time)
Do you get used to being around kids crying/screaming?
We had a baby get old enough that he was playing with stuff in the crib. That was definitely someone who needed to go.