-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
kindergarden grades?
Started by wolfie
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
You need your Kindergarten teacher to write you a letter of good standing to all schools.
Not necessary, but first grade is a different story.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You'll have to retake it, but you'll be expected to get an A. At this point you're limited to only DO schools since they have grade replacement.
You'll have to retake it, but you'll be expected to get an A. At this point you're limited to only DO schools since they have grade replacement.
DO? Dude. Forget it. It's over.
Have you considered being a Custodian?
I got a D in coloring, will i have to disclose this on the AMCAS?
when is this dude going to get banned?
Oh God, the trolls are getting worse.
It's just the same one starting multiple threads

It's just the same one starting multiple threads![]()
you're obviously a troll 7 posts. I'm not the one whiny about middle school grades, atleast you can tell i'm joking
DO? Dude. Forget it. It's over.
+1. The D really set you back.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wolfie, don't listen to anyone who is saying your career is already done for. I failed my first exam in Kindergarten (covering basic geometric shapes, no less) and I still managed to turn my GPA around by the beginning of first grade.
You may have to sit in from recess during your first year of medical school to make up some studying you've missed in the past, but your situation is not impossible.
You may have to sit in from recess during your first year of medical school to make up some studying you've missed in the past, but your situation is not impossible.
This bro won't be around for very long.
I think the mods are asleep.Hi Nick thanks for stopping by. Now get the **** out.
I think the mods are asleep.
That's why I am happy to be a makeshift mod in their place.
Have you considered being a Custodian?
I'm pretty sure Custodian Schools require a minimum of a C+ in Kindergarten Coloring I & II, although with a good enough CCAT score, you just might get into one of the schools in Antarctica. Just keep in mind that if you go that route, you'll have a hard time getting your first custodial job as an ICG.
You need your Kindergarten teacher to write you a letter of good standing to all schools.
I lol'd. At least this thread has comedic value, unlike the top paying specialties one.
Hi Nick thanks for stopping by. Now get the **** out.
You'll be gone soon enough as well.
Then why are you on here?Oh no. What am I gonna do without my daily quota of neurotic losers to talk to.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh no. What am I gonna do without my daily quota of neurotic losers to talk to.
That's not very nice, corleone.
Then why are you on here?
Because I get bored in the downtime before school starts back up for me. Besides, there is a handful of cool people here. They're just not generally found among some of the pre-meds who spend their time worrying about internet trolls and people who cheat on exams.
I got a D in kindergarten coloring too. I just had the teacher write a letter to all the medical schools I applied to explaining how I was too busy studying during coloring class for my pediatric neurosurgery boards to really care about coloring. As soon as I emerged from my mother's womb, I knew I was going to be a pediatric neurosurgeon or as a plan B, dermatology or radiology. The med schools looked past the D once they saw the letter from teacher and once I explained how I was studying instead. Anything can be overcome!
J/K




J/K




- Status
- Not open for further replies.