kindergarden grades?

Started by wolfie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfie

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a D in coloring, will i have to disclose this on the AMCAS?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You'll have to retake it, but you'll be expected to get an A. At this point you're limited to only DO schools since they have grade replacement.
 
sorry bro can't help you. my kindergarten class was P/F so I didn't have to deal with it
 
How can you be expected to perform at the intellectual level of a physician when you can't even color inside the lines?!?!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wolfie, don't listen to anyone who is saying your career is already done for. I failed my first exam in Kindergarten (covering basic geometric shapes, no less) and I still managed to turn my GPA around by the beginning of first grade.

You may have to sit in from recess during your first year of medical school to make up some studying you've missed in the past, but your situation is not impossible.
 
Have you considered being a Custodian?

I'm pretty sure Custodian Schools require a minimum of a C+ in Kindergarten Coloring I & II, although with a good enough CCAT score, you just might get into one of the schools in Antarctica. Just keep in mind that if you go that route, you'll have a hard time getting your first custodial job as an ICG.
 
I got a D in coloring, will i have to disclose this on the AMCAS?
.

1296112680106edit.jpg
 
Yes you must.

While on the topic, should I list ECs from pre-K if I continued them into primary school?
 
Oh no. What am I gonna do without my daily quota of neurotic losers to talk to.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Then why are you on here?

Because I get bored in the downtime before school starts back up for me. Besides, there is a handful of cool people here. They're just not generally found among some of the pre-meds who spend their time worrying about internet trolls and people who cheat on exams.
 
coloring was fine for me....it was organic coloring that f'ed me over....but this is SDN, so I aced it and got letters of rec from the owner of crayola....
 
I got a D in kindergarten coloring too. I just had the teacher write a letter to all the medical schools I applied to explaining how I was too busy studying during coloring class for my pediatric neurosurgery boards to really care about coloring. As soon as I emerged from my mother's womb, I knew I was going to be a pediatric neurosurgeon or as a plan B, dermatology or radiology. The med schools looked past the D once they saw the letter from teacher and once I explained how I was studying instead. Anything can be overcome!

J/K
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.