Kinetics anyone?

Started by legrita
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

legrita

New Mommy
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok. I will be on-call in a couple of weeks and was wondering???
Do any of you have a pretty good kinetics tutorial or website to review??

Anything will help. Thanks.
 
Ok. I will be on-call in a couple of weeks and was wondering???
Do any of you have a pretty good kinetics tutorial or website to review??

Anything will help. Thanks.

Did you save any textbooks from school to refer to? We had two kinetics texts (one for each semester).

If you need to do calculations, Clinical Pharmacology Online has aminoglycoside and vancomycin calculators. You can check with your hospital staff and see what calculators they use. You can play around with those.
 
Did you save any textbooks from school to refer to? We had two kinetics texts (one for each semester).
Just curious Dana, what texts did you use? Our kinetics book sucked and I've been considering getting another one as a reference, but I don't know anything about the other options out there.