Lahey Hospital Prelim Med

Started by smmypnts
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Based on the anecdotal feedback of a resident who i met that did her prelim here, it was not a cush program. She said she frequently was challenged by the complexity of patients and had to stay late. Just looking at the schedule there is a total of 1 month of night float, 4 ward months of medicine. There are about 3 months of electives which is pretty decent chunk, but I'm unsure about the hours during these electives.

That being said I look forward to interviewing here because I have family that works at Lahey and I know it would provide a first rate education for internship