You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Lake Erie (LECOM) Discussion Thread 2015 - 2016
Started by AlteredScale
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I am a current first year at LECOM-SH. I'm going to be busy with finals in the next few weeks and then busy again for a few weeks after Memorial Day, but I'll check in every once in a while and try to answer questions.
In the past, LECOM's secondary applications haven't required an essay.
In the past, LECOM's secondary applications haven't required an essay.
May be a bit too early for responses but has anyone had any difficulty sending their LORs through Interfolio.
This has been the only school that the Interfolio delivery service has been unable to find and I've tried almost every possible name and abrreviation that would make sense. Lol.
This has been the only school that the Interfolio delivery service has been unable to find and I've tried almost every possible name and abrreviation that would make sense. Lol.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
May be a bit too early for responses but has anyone had any difficulty sending their LORs through Interfolio.
This has been the only school that the Interfolio delivery service has been unable to find and I've tried almost every possible name and abrreviation that would make sense. Lol.
I just typed the address manually to Interfolio instead of looking for it in their list.
This is my first time applying, so I am not sure if this is a dumb question or not, but other than adding our letters of rec to the aacomas app, do we need to manually send them ourselves to each school?I just typed the address manually to Interfolio instead of looking for it in their list.
You need to either have them sent electronically or snail-mail via Interfolio.This is my first time applying, so I am not sure if this is a dumb question or not, but other than adding our letters of rec to the aacomas app, do we need to manually send them ourselves to each school?
I've been wondering the same, when were you verified?Has anyone been invited for an interview or received a secondary application yet? I applied in the first week of May when AACOMAS opened, but it does seem like my application has been released to LECOM yet.
You need to either have them sent electronically or snail-mail via Interfolio.
Got nothing! Verified mid-May... i'm curious as to if they're suffering from the new application service problems everyone else is having....
From what I've heard it sounds like several schools won't send secondaries until mid-JulyGot nothing! Verified mid-May... i'm curious as to if they're suffering from the new application service problems everyone else is having....
I was verified in May, but heard nothing so far.I've been wondering the same, when were you verified?
I just got an e-mail today saying that they've received my primary.I was verified in May, but heard nothing so far.
I also got an email saying my primary was received. I'm hoping for an interview at least. The dress code and food policies are strict but you can't argue with 31K/year tuition.
What are their food policies??I also got an email saying my primary was received. I'm hoping for an interview at least. The dress code and food policies are strict but you can't argue with 31K/year tuition.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where do they list their food policies and dress code?I also got an email saying my primary was received. I'm hoping for an interview at least. The dress code and food policies are strict but you can't argue with 31K/year tuition.
What are their food policies??
Pretty much: no food or drink in class or on campus (library, etc)
Dress code: business casual/formal
It's in their student handbook. There are a lot of threads about it on SDN too.
In the time it took you to blow me off you could've just answered the questionIt's in their student handbook. There are a lot of threads about it on SDN too.
Thanks, those aren't too badPretty much: no food or drink in class or on campus (library, etc)
Dress code: business casual/formal
Lmao make sure you carry that attitude into medical school and residency. You're gonna go far kid.
In the time it took you to blow me off you could've just answered the question
Yes, and the approach of "Instead of taking the two seconds required to type up the information I just found so that other people in my situation can benefit from my efforts I'll reply with a passive-aggressive version of "do it yourself"" is very akin to the ideal physician's attitudeLmao make sure you carry that attitude into medical school and residency. You're gonna go far kid.
In the time it took you to blow me off you could've just answered the question
vanbennj actually asked where they were listed. so thats probably why he mentioned the handbook
everyone needs to calm down and not channel application anxiety into being short tempered
wait i didn't receive anything from LECOM! anybody like me?
I am in your boat as well 🙁
And I got Nova's secondary today too 😵
I didn't receive anything yet either.wait i didn't receive anything from LECOM! anybody like me?
+1 today. Completed and submitted.
When was your AACOMAS verified ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LOL wat. We haven't even gotten secondaries and this guy has an II
Also...which campus is this. EDIT: unless LECOM just sends a general secondary where you include your campus preferece
LOL wat. We haven't even gotten secondaries and this guy has an II
I got the invite right after I submitted my secondary (which I received this morning.) I wonder if they have an idea of who they're going to interview after primaries are received?
Wow, that's great!I got the invite right after I submitted my secondary (which I received this morning.) I wonder if they have an idea of who they're going to interview after primaries are received?
I was verified on 6/15.When was your AACOMAS verified ?
i was verified a month before that xD
same here. was verified early may. haven't heard anything from both LECOMs! omg are they not interested in our apps!??!?!i was verified a month before that xD
part of me feels like it goes against you applying this early. Those who applied later had their mcat scores attached earlier, ect.
part of me feels like it goes against you applying this early. Those who applied later had their mcat scores attached earlier, ect.
you may be correct. i hope that's the case and not that they aren't interested in our apps.
Mine weren't. They don't even require letters until after you are selected for interview.For people who got secondaries- were your letters of rec attached in AACOMAS?
No essays.What were the secondaries prompts?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm on mcat/hold at both campuses. My score exceeds the minimum and I've released it to AACOMAS. Anyone else with the same issue?
I'm on mcat/hold at both campuses. My score exceeds the minimum and I've released it to AACOMAS. Anyone else with the same issue?
Did you check to see if AACOMAS verified it and officially posted it into your application?
Yes its been verified and posted. This is the only school so far that has given me issues with the MCAT. Ive emailed them about.
I got the invite right after I submitted my secondary (which I received this morning.) I wonder if they have an idea of who they're going to interview after primaries are received?
Did you choose Erie or Setton campus?
Did you choose Erie or Setton campus?
Erie!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 225K
- Replies
- 161
- Views
- 42K
- Replies
- 79
- Views
- 15K
- Replies
- 157
- Views
- 29K
- Replies
- 540
- Views
- 144K