Last Day for GRE?

Started by hw13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hw13

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when the last day to take the GRE for this cycle is? I can't seem to find any answers 🙁
 
It varies based on the school. Your best bet is to contact or look on the websites of the schools you’re applying to and see if they even require the GRE still and if they do, what their deadline is.
Thanks! I've been waiting for an email back from the two schools that need it (UGA and Ross). I am sure they are swamped with emails since the deadline is less than a month away.