You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
4GGoat About It (GGoats 4) - GAME THREAD (Day 6)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
@sovreijnok so i have something to share with the class in regards to ziti. it’s me, i send it.
i can block one player each night and i blocked sov last night and the kill went through so,, it’s not sov.
Can you confirm?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Sorry Genny, you shouldn't be dead
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Because we are on mylo todayUnless anyone has really strong opinions on who the last wolf is, we really do need to vote sleep on this one
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Who did you block on what nights?ok so i have something to share with the class in regards to ziti. it’s me, i send it.
i can block one player each night and i blocked sov last night and the kill went through so,, it’s not sov.
And hey, how come you're the only one with an ability that actually does anything?
bahaha it’s my actual role, not just the random night stuff. and i can go check!Who did you block on what nights?
And hey, how come you're the only one with an ability that actually does anything?
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Ths has to be a ziti cult
Why would you pick the second WORST pasta shape?
Why would you pick the second WORST pasta shape?
sovreijn
beer scientist | neither doctor nor student
I see this as an admission of guilt, the ziti thing? Seems like some sort of wolf ability to me tbh. It makes sense that fauna is "ziti", and is able to block actions of players during the night.ok so i have something to share with the class in regards to ziti. it’s me, i send it.
i can block one player each night and i blocked sov last night and the kill went through so,, it’s not sov.
yeet fauna
@kaydubs @supershorty @HRH Queeb SAR
sovreijn
beer scientist | neither doctor nor student
Yes, i got the ziti message. but wolf blockers exist so i dont see it as village cred@sovreijn
Can you confirm?
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
How are you so sure Fauna is wolfy?I see this as an admission of guilt, the ziti thing? Seems like some sort of wolf ability to me tbh. It makes sense that fauna is "ziti", and is able to block actions of players during the night.
yeet fauna
@kaydubs @supershorty @HRH Queeb SAR
I'm not trying to disagree with you, but would like to hear your thoughts
sovreijn
beer scientist | neither doctor nor student
So the first thing that stood out to me as wolfy was her yeet of Spurs and his reactionHow are you so sure Fauna is wolfy?
I'm not trying to disagree with you, but would like to hear your thoughts
This and the rest of fauna's interactions with Spurs around this time blatently appeared to be bussing imo. throwing your teammate under the bus for self preservation.
a good deal of fauna's messages have been fluff (outside world activites, wedding, escape room, going to the movies) and votes have been on par with spurs, ie early aggro on genny.
I have also been busy with a new work schedule and getting a new cat, but something about her dipping in and out and announcing it just rubbed off on me the wrong way.
I see some validity in rae's reasoning here.Most of this is vibes right now. I don't think I've ever played with wolf!Ms P but she seems relaxed in a way that jives with her village meta. Fauna was too good at the "teehee I'm a noob" when she wolfed with dubz, and I feel like I'm seeing a similar tone/approach.
And like you've stated here, this trend has continued throughout the rest of the game afaik? fauna hopping on votes started by others. Calling back to the Jaws gameI don't know what's pinging people about Fruit. He's also been this prickly in the last game I played with him, especially when people start ganging up on him for no apparent reason. I wouldn't go so far as to town-read him, so he's mostly neutral until further notice.
I don't like that vote from Fauna. I know I've only played like 2 games with her, but this feels a lot like wolf Fauna from Jaws. Instead of having spicy or novel takes, she would just hop onto a vote that someone else starts.
So I'm gonna go yeet Fauna
@kaydubs @supershorty @HRH Queeb SAR
Really, i'm piecing together a lot of small things that players have pointed out about fauna's behavior over the course of this game. Many of those players are now dead.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
I see your points about Fauna. She hasn't really given any novel/spicy takes ever since Jaws, but-and this may come back to bite me-I'm trying not to hold her to same god-tier standard she displayed back in Stardew.
What do you think about RDR?
I personally think she's the most villagey-the irony-right now. It would not make sense for w!RDR/MsP to go that hard after a single villager, especially since it was getting her flak for it. Then Zenge conveniently drops the tinfoil that all this byplay between the two could be distancing. This would have been the perfect opportunity to set up a bus on RDR/MsP instead of trying to distract village.
What do you think about RDR?
I personally think she's the most villagey-the irony-right now. It would not make sense for w!RDR/MsP to go that hard after a single villager, especially since it was getting her flak for it. Then Zenge conveniently drops the tinfoil that all this byplay between the two could be distancing. This would have been the perfect opportunity to set up a bus on RDR/MsP instead of trying to distract village.
it’s an admission of “i had to keep this a secret til now”I see this as an admission of guilt, the ziti thing? Seems like some sort of wolf ability to me tbh. It makes sense that fauna is "ziti", and is able to block actions of players during the night.
what about it makes it blatantly bussing? like how else was i supposed to place that vote in a way that would have appeased you? you seemingly agreed by that point that spurs had dug himself pretty deep:So the first thing that stood out to me as wolfy was her yeet of Spurs and his reaction
This and the rest of fauna's interactions with Spurs around this time blatently appeared to be bussing imo. throwing your teammate under the bus for self preservation.
What are your qualms with the spurs wolf theory? I feel like there isn't much he can do to claim town.
sorry but this is honestly kind of hypocritical.a good deal of fauna's messages have been fluff (outside world activites, wedding, escape room, going to the movies) and votes have been on par with spurs, ie early aggro on genny.
I have also been busy with a new work schedule and getting a new cat, but something about her dipping in and out and announcing it just rubbed off on me the wrong way.
a) besides day 1, you and i have the exact same votes on tje board
b) you have also been dipping in and out, as have the vast majority of players this game
Day 6 Vote Tally
fauna (1) - sovr
1/4
missing: RDR, fauna, CeeGee
Vote closes TODAY at 9pm EDT (~13 hours)
fauna (1) - sovr
1/4
missing: RDR, fauna, CeeGee
Vote closes TODAY at 9pm EDT (~13 hours)
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's an option if you want to risk another extended cycle bc I'm on call tomorrow night@supershorty @kaydubs
Is voting sleep an option?
sovreijn
beer scientist | neither doctor nor student
The confirmation of bussing to me came from Spurs' reaction to your post.it’s an admission of “i had to keep this a secret til now”
what about it makes it blatantly bussing? like how else was i supposed to place that vote in a way that would have appeased you? you seemingly agreed by that point that spurs had dug himself pretty deep:
sorry but this is honestly kind of hypocritical.
a) besides day 1, you and i have the exact same votes on tje board
b) you have also been dipping in and out, as have the vast majority of players this game
sovreijn
beer scientist | neither doctor nor student
RDR could be cult, but I don't get wolf vibes. MsP hasn't rubbed off as wolf either but I'm not sure.I see your points about Fauna. She hasn't really given any novel/spicy takes ever since Jaws, but-and this may come back to bite me-I'm trying not to hold her to same god-tier standard she displayed back in Stardew.
What do you think about RDR?
I personally think she's the most villagey-the irony-right now. It would not make sense for w!RDR/MsP to go that hard after a single villager, especially since it was getting her flak for it. Then Zenge conveniently drops the tinfoil that all this byplay between the two could be distancing. This would have been the perfect opportunity to set up a bus on RDR/MsP instead of trying to distract village.
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
sovreijn
beer scientist | neither doctor nor student
Given I am correct on fauna (my gut and context, and faunas general silence makes me think so), after today is that a win for us? Or do we still have to worry about another 3p / cultSov also feels good to me for now. Given what Rae and others have said, the ziti thing seems to be block.
That does just leave Fauna as the only possible wolf
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Usually, village wincon is just eliminate all the wolves. 3p can win with either wolves or village, so we don't need to go out of our way to hunt them downGiven I am correct on fauna (my gut and context, and faunas general silence makes me think so), after today is that a win for us? Or do we still have to worry about another 3p / cult
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Well, if the screaming from the other room is anything to go by….Man, I wonder what dead chat is saying now....
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Ah I forgot. You have IRL infoWell, if the screaming from the other room is anything to go by….
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Fauna, what are your thoughts on RDR?Aww jeez
Like right now the only person who's cleared is Sov
i feel the worst about RDR tbh. vocally being sussed by genny and the debunk was “i’m a first out wolf”. i was hoping we could get some insight about whatever was going on with the kitz tunnel that Ms P had but we never did, in general RDR hasn’t offered much discussion.@reddeadrobin @fauna
Any thoughts on who the last wolf is?
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
What made you sus about Sov?i feel the worst about RDR tbh. vocally being sussed by genny and the debunk was “i’m a first out wolf”. i was hoping we could get some insight about whatever was going on with the kitz tunnel that Ms P had but we never did, in general RDR hasn’t offered much discussion.
Day 6 Vote Tally
fauna (3) - sovr, CeeGee, RDR
3/4
missing: fauna
Vote closes TODAY at 9pm EDT (~2.25 hours)
fauna (3) - sovr, CeeGee, RDR
3/4
missing: fauna
Vote closes TODAY at 9pm EDT (~2.25 hours)
the lack of content to iso and go off of honestly is the biggest thing. and then, i felt like saying that spurs reacting to me was wolfy was just kind of opportunistic in a way that was pingy to me at the time, but, the block clears them.What made you sus about Sov?
yeet RDR
@kaydubs @supershorty @HRH Queeb SAR
@kaydubs @supershorty @HRH Queeb SAR
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
I do not, actually. We do not speak at allAh I forgot. You have IRL info
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Rest now, little wolfyeet RDR
@kaydubs @supershorty @HRH Queeb SAR
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Good because if you did, that'd be a fast track to getting banned from games due to violating game integrity.I do not, actually. We do not speak at all
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If you guys unanimously agree you want to end the game early, I'll do that.
@fauna @reddeadrobin @sovreijn @CeeGee14
@fauna @reddeadrobin @sovreijn @CeeGee14
I mean it’s not looking awesome for me right now 😭😭If you guys unanimously agree you want to end the game early, I'll do that.
@fauna @reddeadrobin @sovreijn @CeeGee14
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
let me know how you guys feel, i would of course want to discuss more and see how you guys feel about RDR.
but, if you guys are solid, i don’t see the point in waiting for two hours if nothing will change. if i am understanding correctly, this will ultimately be the end of the game, and if it stays on me then village loses.
but, if you guys are solid, i don’t see the point in waiting for two hours if nothing will change. if i am understanding correctly, this will ultimately be the end of the game, and if it stays on me then village loses.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Scout’s honorGood because if you did, that'd be a fast track to getting banned from games due to violating game integrity.
i mean, do you actually feel that way or are you just sheeping like you have every other vote?Rest now, little wolf
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
I’m down to discuss more on RDR. My main reason for thinking she’s village is how hard MsP went after Kitz. She generally just gave off the vibe of a villager that was tunneledlet me know how you guys feel, i would of course want to discuss more and see how you guys feel about RDR.
but, if you guys are solid, i don’t see the point in waiting for two hours if nothing will change. if i am understanding correctly, this will ultimately be the end of the game, and if it stays on me then village loses.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
What does it matter if I’m right?i mean, do you actually feel that way or are you just sheeping like you have every other vote?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 211
- Views
- 8K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 149K