4GGoat About It (GGoats 4) - GAME THREAD (Day 6)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As discussed in dead chat, if the town slept at F6, we might have blocked the wolf kill and framed someone else 🙂
Which in my mind made up for the wolves essentially getting to strike first due to the mayor vote 😉

It was a strategic single PR that didn't really affect the game balance enough to stop it being mountainous adjacent
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Eh. As of f6 we were not looking too hot so it was break glass in case of emergency time. And it only would have come up if the town had questionably slept in a non f4 situation.
Perhaps. But your town PR game will suffer infinitely afterwards. Moreso than just regular deepwolfing. So you'd have to be 100% committed to this newly unlocked level of impossibility of self-clearing.
 
I KNEW FAUNA WAS A WOLF A KNEW IT MY RADAR WAS IMPECCABLE AND EVERYONE SAID I WAS CRAZYYYYYY
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office


Great game wolves! Way to go village coming together in the end! And thank you mods for a fun game!
 
Perhaps. But your town PR game will suffer infinitely afterwards. Moreso than just regular deepwolfing. So you'd have to be 100% committed to this newly unlocked level of impossibility of self-clearing.
I have literally never had a town PR (I just realized this and except for the JOAT I had for one second before I lost it as mayor as Suoernatural—that kind of feels impossible but I swear it’s true), so this is no significant loss for me 😛 I guess I was a mason once that got vig’d (of course) n1 once

However, I also feel more responsible to the team I’m currently playing with if it’s a +ev play than worrying about if it’s gonna affect peoples opinions of me in a hypothetical future game. In the hypothetical future game I’ll just have to bleed towniness to be convincing 🙂 so /shrug
 
I have literally never had a town PR (I just realized this and except for the JOAT I had for one second before I lost it as mayor as Suoernatural—that kind of feels impossible but I swear it’s true), so this is no significant loss for me 😛 I guess I was a mason once that got vig’d (of course) n1 once

However, I also feel more responsible to the team I’m currently playing with if it’s a +ev play than worrying about if it’s gonna affect peoples opinions of me in a hypothetical future game. In the hypothetical future game I’ll just have to bleed towniness to be convincing 🙂 so /shrug
Well, it is true that it's your choice. Not trying to control or anything. Just sharing my fear when I watched someone get voted out over a genuine guilty on a different site. (They voted out a different wolf first instead so assumed it was fake.)

Though I can't remember if village lost or not over it tbf.
 
Well, it is true that it's your choice. Not trying to control or anything. Just sharing my fear when I watched someone get voted out over a genuine guilty on a different site. (They voted out a different wolf first instead so assumed it was fake.)

Though I can't remember if village lost or not over it tbf.
Oh no worries. Just different perspectives.

Also, atp I would lose a hundred town games to finally win a “regular” wolf game. So far it appears I can only successfully scum as an alien
 
Oh no worries. Just different perspectives.

Also, atp I would lose a hundred town games to finally win a “regular” wolf game. So far it appears I can only successfully scum as an alien
You came pretty close this time! I know I'm not your manator but I was thrilled by the level of powerwolfing.

That statement at the start of perpetual mylo where you genuinely said "the blocc of me, fauna, and Katie have to vote together" was diabolical work.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You came pretty close this time! I know I'm not your manator but I was thrilled by the level of powerwolfing.

That statement at the start of perpetual mylo where you genuinely said "the blocc of me, fauna, and Katie have to vote together" was diabolical work.
Thank you—that means a lot, especially coming from you 🙂 We had a great team, and I’m super proud of the game we played. The plan almost worked, and it very well could have
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh not that anyone cares anymore—the guns going to the vanillas was correct. I did get one and it didn’t work. Fauna and Zenge did not get one
Well you got them but couldn't use them.

This was so nonsensical because we literally wrote the flavor so that the people who got guns but couldn't use them still knew what the flavor was so they wouldn't out themselves. That's why everyone was notified of getting one... AND THEN ALL THE PRs OUTED THEMSELVES ANYWAY

Y'all (including Katie lol) ain't got no common sense!!!
 
I do wonder what happens if we kill genny heading into the first mylo and try to yeet sov or CG. But tbh I feel like we needed the conflict between Katie and genny to have a chance. I don’t think genny was primed to go after Katie over Zenge and me.

Having an f8 of msp/kitz and genny/katie would have been a great split village
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad