Last Minute ROL Changes?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll be honest. I was one of those people that waited pretty late in the game to certify (although gave myself >48 hrs). However, this was only because I had a fair amount over the free 20 rankings (the nature of having anesthesia programs with categorical and advanced spots) and certifying at that point would put me at +$30/rank. I was trying to figure out if/how many rankings to cut out which is a big decision. Along with the NRMP being prepared on the IT end, I think it's ridiculous that a) we're charged $30/rank over 20 and b) once we certify, we don't get any money back if we remove programs.