last time we can contact a program and...

Started by gardilimo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gardilimo

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
vice-versa w/o breaking nrmp regulations?
also, when do the programs submit their lists? a resident told me its after ours...
 
I know many psych programs have at least MADE their lists... I guess they could still change them, just like we can, up until a certain deadline... I highly doubt programs bother with that though.

I know my home program has submitted their list and I have received e-mails or calls from 3 other schools saying something like "Our final list was completed yesterday, yadayada..." And, I got those between 5-7 days ago.

I'm guessing that, for the most part, the programs lists are a done deal.

... I just checked the NRMP schedule of dates on the website... says programs official lists are due the same time ours are... tomorrow @ 9 pm.

Good luck.
 
thanks jmd for checking the site, i was curious on the "official" date that the programs submitted theirs.