Last week before Step 1--what would you do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Beetles

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm taking the Step 1 in a week and am looking for a little advice. Basically I'm deciding on how to spend my time--i.e. the ratio of doing Qbank questions vs. reviewing FA; what topics are most high yield?

Just looking for your two cents, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

planning to do the final FA wrap up...about 70 pages a day and about 100 wrong questions a day from world bank

Hi, I'm taking the Step 1 in a week and am looking for a little advice. Basically I'm deciding on how to spend my time--i.e. the ratio of doing Qbank questions vs. reviewing FA; what topics are most high yield?

Just looking for your two cents, thanks!

This topic keeps coming up. You can do both 50-100q and read FA, but cut down on time reviewing questions. At this point, you should be able to remember important uworld key points without reading every word. Alternatively, you could write a one-liner in a notebook and then review that the day before the exam. Either way, I would suggest doing FA + Uworld.

This topic keeps coming up. You can do both 50-100q and read FA, but cut down on time reviewing questions. At this point, you should be able to remember important uworld key points without reading every word. Alternatively, you could write a one-liner in a notebook and then review that the day before the exam. Either way, I would suggest doing FA + Uworld.

i'll be done with uworld by tomorrow, but i have done half of uworld in the past ten days....i have tried to read every explanations both right and wrong and every answer choices (yea took me a long time) i'm starting my six days final FA wrap up (it will be the 3rd time) from tomorrow. how am i read 80 pages of FA with all my annotations and do 100 wrong uworld questions a day..i have no idea.

Members don't see this ad :)
i'll be done with uworld by tomorrow, but i have done half of uworld in the past ten days....i have tried to read every explanations both right and wrong and every answer choices (yea took me a long time) i'm starting my six days final FA wrap up (it will be the 3rd time) from tomorrow. how am i read 80 pages of FA with all my annotations and do 100 wrong uworld questions a day..i have no idea.

If you're done with uworld tomorrow, you could just redo wrong/flagged questions to save time instead. Aim for 30min to review a set of 48q. In your case, I'd focus more on FA with your notes. You might be surprise how fast you plow through it on your 3rd pass.

If you're done with uworld tomorrow, you could just redo wrong/flagged questions to save time instead. Aim for 30min to review a set of 48q. In your case, I'd focus more on FA with your notes. You might be surprise how fast you plow through it on your 3rd pass.

yea we'll see