**Late Night Thread**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
that is a very awkward swing shift haha. I hope it is or was as painless as possible.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Need to bring this back. Going on 54 hours of no sleep. So even at noon it feels like late at night right now.

Need to bring this back. Going on 54 hours of no sleep. So even at noon it feels like late at night right now.

Yea seriously. Can't believe this thread has been inactive since October.

Don't let the thread die again!

So I've been offered a one day job working with the Utah jazz and some insurance company. I'd be dressed up "in a costume with a big cat head being nice/goofy with kids for a few hours". It pays about $20/hr.
should I do it? Lol

So I've been offered a one day job working with the Utah jazz and some insurance company. I'd be dressed up "in a costume with a big cat head being nice/goofy with kids for a few hours". It pays about $20/hr.
should I do it? Lol

If you love the Jazz as much as I do.... You wouldn't even have to ask this question.

should I do it? Lol

I don't know, man. Twenty dollars an hour is pretty sweet. I would definitely consider it. I need snowboarding money, though. So, that skews my answer somewhat.

should I do it? Lol

Yes.. The Jazz suck, but the pay is sweet. I bet you can get free food too.

So I found out more details today. I'll be the Molina healthcare mascot, Dr. Cleo the Cat. I'll be partnering with the jazz bear and going to some local elementary schools for...something? Three separate schools over two days, but when I saw that the Molina mascot is a Dr complete with white coat and steth, I had to say I'd do it.
Here's an example video I found on YouTube.
http://youtu.be/Cg4-FnLzPgo

So I found out more details today. I'll be the Molina healthcare mascot, Dr. Cleo the Cat. I'll be partnering with the jazz bear and going to some local elementary schools for...something? Three separate schools over two days, but when I saw that the Molina mascot is a Dr complete with white coat and steth, I had to say I'd do it.
Here's an example video I found on YouTube.
http://youtu.be/Cg4-FnLzPgo

Looks more like a dog, but whatev.

812_1316055285.jpg

20/hr, dressing up and playing with kids? Sounds like a win/win situation.

I'm currently on a 12 hour shift at the hospital. Working my ass off before starting medschool. Working like 170+ hours a month.

20/hr, dressing up and playing with kids? Sounds like a win/win situation.

I'm currently on a 12 hour shift at the hospital. Working my ass off before starting medschool. Working like 170+ hours a month.

I honestly wouldn't mind picking up more hours. As bad as I hate this job, the OT pay is pretty legit.

I honestly wouldn't mind picking up more hours. As bad as I hate this job, the OT pay is pretty legit.

I just got overtime today at my job! Yipee!!!
Although I did have to drive over a snowy mountain pass...

I just got overtime today at my job! Yipee!!!
Although I did have to drive over a snowy mountain pass...

I've never driven in the snow, much less a snowy mountain pass. Do you have to drive in low gear?

I have learned today what a BDSM blood sporting is. And how loud the participants screams once climax has passed and excitement subsided.
I felt compelled to share this knowledge.

I've never driven in the snow, much less a snowy mountain pass. Do you have to drive in low gear?

No, not really. When driving on the snow you just don't make any sudden movements like braking, accelerating, or turning.

#oxfordcomma

No, not really. When driving on the snow you just don't make any sudden movements like braking, accelerating, or turning.

#oxfordcomma

'tis my favorite comma. Though I call it the harvard comma :)

You guys are both wrong. That's a serial comma.

All hail Grammar Hitler!

I've got a joke for y'all.
It's about when Tarzan got mauled by a tiger and lost an arm, a leg, an eye, and his penis. Only doc around was a veterinarian and he only knew how to use animal parts for transplant so he gave Tarzan a gorilla arm, a cheetah leg, a hawk's eye, and a baby elephant trunk for his...other missing part.
The vet comes back after Tarzan recovers and asks how the new animal parts are working out.
"How's the arm?"
"Gorilla arm strong. Very good climb!"
"How about the eye?"
"Oh, Tarzan like eye. Can see fish under water!"
"How's the leg doing?"
"Leg very fast, Tarzan run like gazelle!"
"Well what about the um, the other part?", the doctor asked hesitantly.
Tarzan gets a sour look on his face.
"Oh, penis not so good now. Keeps shoving grass up Tarzan's butt!"

You owe me a can of soda and a new keyboard. Not sure why but I laughed for 3 minutes after reading that.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359518382.822736.jpg

Today was like this.

But ended with some awesome baby back ribs and some kick ass bison burgers.

yjyqyqaz.jpg

ra3use7y.jpg

yreny4yb.jpg